Dressing as a woman?

Hi all

I'm a straight young male in a relationship, I've been having these urges to dress up in women's clothing for my partner, I have suggested this to my partner but she doesn't really seem keen on it, is it wrong to have urges like this? I feel like she thinks I'm gay when I'm really not.. Do women find this disgusting?

Not being a woman I couldn't say if they find it disgusting or not. There certainly isn't anything wrong with it. Having the urge to wear womens clothes doesn't mean you're gay. Unfortunately you can't force your partner to accept it and finding someone who does might take a while but if its who you are then embrace it.

It's not wrong to have urges such as this, it's surprisingly common. However, it's not so something that all women like. Your girlfriend might not be interested but if you talk to her about why you're interested in it, and try it step-by-step with her (for example, just women's underwear to start with), she might be a little more understanding.

Don't let your sexual interests make you question yourself!

Do a search in the archives, there are MANY threads about cross-dressing. Those urges aren't wrong at all. You'll get a lot of support here, including active CDs and TGs.

This is like many other sexual inclinations. Some people are put off by it, or are confused and react badly from that confusion. Others are really into it. Some of us aren't. I'm one of those. I'm open-minded and can be really supportive of a CD partner, but it's just never going to turn me on. I wouldn't be a good match for someone who needed me to get off on his lingerie. But then I wouldn't be a good match for a woman who needed that either. ;-) Does that give you a taste of some of the different aspects at play here?

Be careful not to project your fears onto your partner. Our expectations can shape a partner's reactions, that's just part of human nature. She may well be confused though, especially if you are. Take some time to get to understand all of this a bit more and give her the time to do the same.

Have a rake through the archives. There's a treasure trove of experience and advice from people who have been in similar situations. Good luck and welcome.

Thanks everyone, it defiantly gives me a bit more of a prospective about what people think.

She's hot and cold with it, sometimes she gets into it when I talk about it and sometimes she doesn't care, confuses me slightly. We are quite open with what we enjoy, we "pegg" as they call it and she enjoys that.

I love the idea of dressing up and alot of male loves wearing females undies from my experience of many different sites. Its best to do what you feel like and at the end of the day its not hurting anyone.

Just don't try to over pressure your OH into your idea's as it may put her off.

Remember it doesn't make you Gay/Bi etc just cause you like the idea of dressing up as a woman!

Personally I love the idea of my partner cross dressing, but some people won't. It's a case of personal preference and what people find sexaul (which can vary greatly).

One thing I know for sure is that you're not disgusting or wrong for wanting to cross dress, you just have a particular sexual kink.

If you want to explore this with your partner then take it slow and talk to her about it when she seems to be in a good head-space to have the discussion. Communication is key to sexual exploration.

My OH enjoys me cross dressing, but before I started she was hot and cold about, personally I came to the conclusion that she wanted me to dress but didn't want to pressure me into doing it.

For both of us, it is a purely sexual fetish, I enjoy the dressing up, which for me is lingerie, stockings and skirts, and she enjoys undressing me and ultimately 'pegging' me while still wearing my stockings and skirt.

I have a small but growing collection, we also enjoy shopping for kit together, which I find a turn on. Next time it comes up in conversation, have something ready to change into and the sex can be great.

there's nothing wrong with wanting to wear womens clothes if thats your thing it wouldn't bother me equally i don't find it a turn on.
Have you looked at the male underwear section there's a selection of lace undies for men or if you look round the web you can get "Mantyhose" & "Brosiery" (tights and hosiery for men) they might just convince your OH that a guy in womens clothes isn't as creepy s she thinks

Loving the replies, shocked how many people are into this. Can anyone recommend any nice clothes?

1 Like

i have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16664 and

this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16664 from Lh along with a massive collection of skirts,dresses etc from other places. The black gown is stunning.

Mr. Loverman wrote:

i have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16664 and

this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16664 from Lh along with a massive collection of skirts,dresses etc from other places. The black gown is stunning.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26048

Grump wrote:

Loving the replies, shocked how many people are into this. Can anyone recommend any nice clothes?

It's common enough that staff in some high street stores know how to help fit male frames. A CD friend has had excellent help from staff at Long Tall Sally's (tall women's clothes) and the underwear department at M&S, you know, the store your grandmother buys her foundation garments at. ;-)

Now imagine how much experience the lovely people in LH's Customer Care must have in this. :-)

Wouldn't be comfortable with my OH dressed a s woman in the bedroom

nothing me and my oh love more