Is this normal? Male in lingerie

So i'm a straight male and have never thought or done any of this, haven't really been this kinky ever

So anyway I'm very slim, shaven and just look feminine but have never seen myself in that way, I just like being shaven as to me it looks nicer and i've always thought I was rather manly

So what im trying to get at is an older lady wanted me to wear lingerie, use a toy, moan, try on stockings and panties etc which to me is weird but i'm switch and was in a submissive mood so I did what she said and tried it all

I actually really liked it and did look like a girl... like i dont know if this is weird or normal and its kind of embarrassing for me like sometimes i kinda like doing this for this specific woman, dressing up as a girl in lingerie because i do actually look very slim and feminine and very attractive when i dress like that

Is this normal or weird? This woman is saying i should've been a female and should be a m2f but i dont know

You know yourself better than anybody else. If you've had feelings of uncertainty starting at a young age that's a sign of transition.

Imho it doesn't sound that way as you've always seen yourself as masculine as many people who transition have struggled with emotional battles from childhood.

To me, it sounds like you're enjoying a fantasy and it's as simple as that. We all have and live out fantasies, nothing weird about it imho.

You'll get people who've got more experience than myself here who can offer their advice and opinions. Continue to enjoy your new found fun and never allow anyone to take advantage. All the best 😙💖xxx

Normal. Nothing should be classed as weird.

Thats the wonderful thing about us humans,
Each one of us us different and enjoy different things. If you enjoyed dressing up then Why not?
The only way you can honestly say if you like something is by trying it. This goes for everything from food to sexual preferences.
You have every right just to do it for this one woman if you so desire.
Nobody should pass judgement on you.
Only you can say if you should have been born female, This comes from within feelings ,
emotions etc.... rather than you looking good in ladies lingerie.
As she is older ( you don't say by how much) My first thought is maybe she is trying to influence you, control you or thats what she
wants.
On here you can find threads about cross dressing, men shaving, men who get pleasure from wearing women's underwear and also from women who like their men to do so.
Good luck.

I agree, there's nothing weird about it at all. Enjoying dressing up in lingerie doesn't change your gender or sexuality, in case that is what has made you worry.
Its also not that weird of a request, I really like it when my husband dresses up, not that he will do it very often. I'm not really trying to make him look like a girl, it's more that I find lingerie sexy. You can also be masculine and wear lingerie at the same time (I'm thinking about Tim curry in rocky horror).

Anyway, enjoy that you've found a kink that's easy and that your sexual partner really enjoys. Sex is so good when you both share the same kink, treasure it!

I think you already know the answer. If you like what you're doing and are not hurting anybody, unless they have given you consent to of course, I don't see the problem. It's not illegal and it's no weird. We're all different, that's what makes the world such a special place.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I think you already know the answer. If you like what you're doing and are not hurting anybody, unless they have given you consent to of course, I don't see the problem. It's not illegal and it's no weird. We're all different, that's what makes the world such a special place.

+1 to this. No such thing as normal when it comes to sex and kink to be honest. If it makes you happy, and everyone is consenting - go for it!

OP has asked that this is now closed as the question has been answered. 

**THREAD IS NOW CLOSED**Â