driving test tomorrow

My driving test is tomorrow :-/ so much is dependant on me passing, like mine and OHs careers. I can drive I just keep making clumsy mistakes. Wish me luck, I need it!

Good luck young lady. Be relaxed, focused and alert. Blank out negative thoughts. You can do it. Get a good nights sleep and you will be fine. X

The best of luck! I was super nervous during my driving test (oh my, it was ten years ago, I am getting so old...) so I can sympathize! Deep breaths, steady hands and everything will be okay!

Good Luck!

Good luck x

You've certainly got a lot more pressure to perform than many people. Breathe, relax, you can do this!

Good luck <3

Good luck Hun xx

Good luck.

Good Luck to you. I only think I passed mine because I had honestly thought I'd failed in the first 5 minutes. It made me relax about it to just get it done. Turned out I passed with two minors.

Good Luck Youngandfun, just remember to try and relax. :)

Good luck! I hope you pass, I only passed third time because I was certain I'd failed. The world works in mysterious ways!

Good Luck, don't worry if you don't pass you will eventually it took me ten tries to pass my test

Mirror Signal Manoeuvre and you wont go far wrong! Also dont forget blindspots.

I recently had to do an advanced test (after having been driving for 10 years). Had to unlearn all my bad habits before the test.

I thought I had failed literally withing the first few minutes and then had to continue driving the rest of the test convinced i'd failed. Turns out I only had 2 minors and was shocked that I'd passed.

MSM and blinspots!

Ahh best of luck! I am sure you will ace it.

Maybe have a couple of glasses of wine to relax yourself just before it?

No... No... Maybe not a good idea :-)

Good luck!!

Good luck sugar! I have anxiety so it took me a few tries to pass, but when I did I passed with 0 faults! If I can do it, anyone can!
Just breathe, it sounds so simple, but I often forgot to breathe properly, I'd be holding my breath and my instructor would have to ask me a question that I had to answer to make me breathe again through talking haha!
Try to let everything go, focus on what you're doing in the moment, not what you're doing it for.
You've got this!! Let me know how it goes. :)

good luck Hun

Wishing you good luck for today,,I'm sure you'll fly through it,, ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Good Luck :)

Just breathe! And remember. If you fail it, resit it! It's not the end of the world x