Please be nicer this week

Well after having another driver drive into the side of my work vehicle last monday, then getting stuck in the car in the New Forest overnight in the blizzards on thursday (which was really scarey), please let this week be better, can't take another one like last week

That really is a terrible week. Fingers crossed for a better week this week for you.

K&c30's wrote:

That really is a terrible week. Fingers crossed for a better week this week for you.

It was week from hell, thank you x

I really hope you have a better week! Last week does sound like a really hard one. I hope you're OK xx

On another note: I really like this thread title as a more general directive! Let's all try to be nicer, this week. Spread some smiles 😊😊😊

hampshirecouple wrote:

Well after having another driver drive into the side of my work vehicle last monday, then getting stuck in the car in the New Forest overnight in the blizzards on thursday (which was really scarey), please let this week be better, can't take another one like last week

That does sound scarey! I really hope this week is a much better one for you ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

How awful..glad your okay.

Sounds awful hampshire couple, fingers crossed you have a nicer week this week.

Sounds bad I bet you were freezing in that car though hope you are OK I hope you have a better week