Dungeon Rental

New to the forum but looking for a recommendation for a dungeon to treat myself and the wife to.. Can anybody offer any personal recommendations please? Will be just the two of us in total privacy but there must be a full range of extreme bdsm stuff to try out.. Help appreciated please!

The annexe which is close to Brighton or the Hoxton dungeon in London

Has anybody used London Dungeon Hire.. the list of kit seems amazing but would like a personal recommendation really!

Is this the one in Bethnal Green? If so my OH and I used it just after Christmas last year.

It is really very good but we weren't really too much into the BDSM thing and probably didn't use it to it's full potential. That said it got us away from the kids and we could try some things without haveing to pay for them first off.

We said we would probably do it again but have yet to do so.

I am happy to answer any questions you have though

Hoxton in London :)

Hoxton Dungeon and London Dungeon Hire are both run by great people. Just make sure when you book that you book via their offical websites, as every now and again someone comes along still information and lists them as their dungeons, taking booking money and of course not following through with the booking. (if you're unsure about booking a dungeon always check out their twitter as it's a great way to help tell if they're offical due to their activity and how long they have been around).

I can't wait to set up my dungeon again, really do miss it.

Let us know how you get along if you do go!

I've never hired a dungeon, I use the ones in swinging clubs and take all my own kit. Some clubs have fantastic equipment/furniture, but the only problem is you have voyuers, but luckily I don't mind.

everyone else seem to be recommending dungeons down south, but just in case you might be bit further north, we have hired the cheshire dungeon.

The mistress of the house is very friendly and helpful, and after explaining how all the equipment works will leave you in peace to have the run of the house.

Wow! I just had a look though the Hoxton dungeon and it looks stunning!

We are going with the London Dungeon rental at the end of next month.. The guy in charge seems very friendly and approachable and the kit on offer is mindblowing!! It's like the most extreme sex shop in the world with everything available to try before you buy!!

We like the idea that its private rather a club setting.. And the whole idea is turning the wife into a very extreme and kinky girl!! Can't wait!!

He is a very friendly and non intrusive guy and he puts out some refreshments for you too although I took a bottle of champagne to help towards relaxation.

It was weird for us, being our first time, having a tour and talking about equipment we might use ha ha, so I tried to rush it along a bit and didn't bother with the sex machine instruction although probably wish I did now.

Oh and take condoms for anything that can be used internally ;-)

Hi, Can't reccomend a particular dungeon as I have no idea of your geographical location but there is loads up and down the country. The best place to find one near you is to join FETLIFE, the site is a bit difficult to use but very useful if you are into or wanting to try BDSM.

have to agree with fetlife being a great site for bdsm