Ease my guilt!

I've only gone and ordered the Iroha by Tenga Minamo soft touch vibe! I fully planned on resisting it but I'd lusted over it in the xmas sale then it got reduced from £80 to £50, then everyone raved about it being squishy marshmallowy heaven on the forums and THEN I got the 25% code and it pushed me over the edge - I couldn't say no to getting an £80 luxury toy for £37.50! Still feel guilty though - help!

I'm sure you won't feel guilty when it arrives!

I was eyeing this us yesterday and now you're tempting me too!

Oooh fab, you can't feel guilty over such a great deal, especially if it makes you feel good!!

Wow very nice, and heck that guilt is GONE when it arrives lol

The most tempting deal out there by far... if I weren't saving up for more important, non-indulgent stuff (and, admittedly, for the Womanizer), I would have caved in myself because I would really love to get the Minamo but I REALLY cannot buy anything at the moment... :-(( Have fun!

you know now would be a good time to get the lelo wand or doxy..but I dont get paid til tomorrow! Waaaa

SensualFire wrote:

you know now would be a good time to get the lelo wand or doxy..but I dont get paid til tomorrow! Waaaa

I've heard people on previous threads say you can do a pay later thing on paypal so you could order it tonight while the deal is still on and then have the money come out of your account once you get paid - would that be an option for you?

Hmm Iam going to have to think on that Ruby, I never thought of that option lol

Never know wrote:

Haha these threads can be dangerous at times! I even started an 'I blame...' thread to show who tempted me to get what! I'm so excited about getting the minamo because it sounds totally different from other toys!

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Never know wrote:

Haha these threads can be dangerous at times! I even started an 'I blame...' thread to show who tempted me to get what! I'm so excited about getting the minamo because it sounds totally different from other toys!

I saw that thread and commented. I thought it was a good idea and good fun to see what other people have been talking in to buying ;)

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I've only gone and ordered the Iroha by Tenga Minamo soft touch vibe! I fully planned on resisting it but I'd lusted over it in the xmas sale then it got reduced from £80 to £50, then everyone raved about it being squishy marshmallowy heaven on the forums and THEN I got the 25% code and it pushed me over the edge - I couldn't say no to getting an £80 luxury toy for £37.50! Still feel guilty though - help!

So you caved too - lol. Mine arrived today and it is gorgeous, I can't wait to get the chance to test it out. It really feels amazing, and although it isn't as powerful as a wand, it still packs quite a punch. You can't feel guilty when you were subliminaly made to buy it - lol :) xx

I want one ! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I get paid tomorrow, but am wondering if I get my bf to order it via paypal..it will work, money comes out later..something or other..?

I haven't seen that toy before, now I want one as well! ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

I have wondered what that toy is like to use the reviews on it are good

SensualFire wrote:

I want one ! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I get paid tomorrow, but am wondering if I get my bf to order it via paypal..it will work, money comes out later..something or other..?

If you're going to get it you might as well get it tonight since it's less than half price with that voucher code... ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

slinkykinky wrote:

I haven't seen that toy before, now I want one as well! ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Oh dear, what have I started? ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)