Eating your own cum

Everyone, I urge you to taste all cum at least once!  It is not "icky" or vile, just a natural sexual action, worth doing. 

I am absolutely the same. Funny thing is, I get very turned on when eating the creampie when I've already come in my OH. She loves it to and always has huge orgasms when I go down on her cum-filled pussy. I still can't seem to bring myself to eat it after wanking though I would definitely do it my OH "forced" me to.

I get my OH to taste his pre-cum, He has to suck it off my finger it is such a turn on for me, Not got him to actually taste the reallt stuff though hmm now there is an idea.

1 Like

I just coud not taste it no matter how turned on i was.

Right,...I think Im going to try it....report soon....:)

Ive always wanted to try it, it has been a fantasy for as long as i can remember! Could anyone maybe help me to it on skype? so i dont chicken out?

Id definitely get your oh involved as i find it uncontrollably sexy the have my hubby load me full of his juices then suck and lick me out . and when i give him a blow job i love it when he says im gonna cum and keep sucking knowing ill get a mouth full ill swallow most and keep a bit in my mouth and passionatly kiss him feeding it to him and run my tounge around his mouth. I think you will find it drives her wild too. I love it

1 Like

Agree with city girl about the cum swap idea

I used to eat my cum often but haven't done it in ages, I will have to try it again to see what I'm missing...or not!

I have done this a few times. I lay on my back with my legs over my head . I normally use a g spot vibe or something similar. Then I squirt into my mouth and leave he vibe going. That way I'm still turned on enough to swallow and carry on. Give it a go...

dirtylips wrote:

I get my OH to taste his pre-cum, He has to suck it off my finger it is such a turn on for me, Not got him to actually taste the reallt stuff though hmm now there is an idea.

Just don't swallow and kiss him afterwards.
Straight away would be my advice though, as the desire quickly diminishes soon afterwards (well, for me anyway), but see what he thinks. (if you think he might not be up for the 'surprise')

I know it said for men, but just thought I would share what happened with boyfriend recently.

Since our first time together, I knew he did not like the taste of his cum.

It really was no big deal for me. Really I did not mind gargling after giving a BJ or not expecting him to go down on me after lovemaking.

One night last month, however, we had both had quite a bit to drink and was fooling around and I think he must have just forgot what was going on.

We had finished about 10 minutes earlier I guess, a very energetic romp, and were just resting.

And anyways before I knew it, he was down there licking.

When I realized, I thought he was going to jump up gag and run to the sink.

But, he did not. He stopped. Got a funny look on his face and said, hey this isn't so bad when its combined with your juices.

So maybe if you want to try it without the pure taste, go down on her after and the combined taste might be a good start.

I know I LOVE the taste of our juices mixed.

amber

1 Like

Wow. Lucky guy. I've always wanted to try that but just never have I guess lol. I absolutely love giving my Oh oral and the thought of my cum mixed with her juices is a massive turn on.

ive heard depending on what you eat has a reflection on taste :)

1 Like

Strange isn't it, as soon as you come, the urge to eat your own cum, diminishes very quickly. Try laying on the floor, with your legs leaning high up against a wall and splurting straight into your mouth. Can be messy, make sure you have a towel beneath you!

Emsagem wrote:

Everyone, I urge you to taste all cum at least once! It is not "icky" or vile, just a natural sexual action, worth doing.

Agree Emsagem, I didn't want to at first but then once I tasted my own cum it seemed like a natural thing to do, lick it up off my hand every time now.

Previously I have been masturbating and the thought turns me on...the moment I came feelings ended. I love the taste of my pre-cum.

But in the last week I am increasingly thinking of eating my own cum out of my wife....

What's a slowgasm?

Slow-gasm when the male cums a bit not fully, never heard of this myself.

1 Like

Never heard it called a slow-gasm but have now. Can do it but only whilst masturbating slowly for half hour or so.