Tasting own cum

Probably been covered before but thought i would see what other guys think.

i quite fancy the idea of tasting my own cum, but as soon as i climax i lose the urge. any ideas would be welcome

Just do it! I taste mine every so often. Sometimes it's my choice and sometime my OH forces me. ☺

Hi i have often wondered what my cum tastes like,but like barney after i have cum i lose the urge to.I was thinking of wanking over my g/f breast then licking it of maybe,get her involved in it as well?

Love to taste my own pre cum but i can see why most women wont allow any real cum in their mouth lol

I'm not a guy however my boyfriend has had this experience before. We are a very open and adventurous couple up for trying anything new and wild. At first the idea completely grossed him out. He's never been completely put off by it in the sense that if I have ever swallowed he hasn't been scared to kiss me or if he's cum inside of me (we don't use condoms) he will happily go down on me until I orgasm. However, actually tasting his own cum was off putting. One day he decided to go for it. He came in my mouth and then I kissed him putting it into his mouth. I think the idea was a lot sexier when he was turned on however he swallowed like a champ haha. He's done it a few times since but it's definitely one of those things that he finds a lot more appealing when horny or when he's not had sex in a few days compared to when he's actually orgasmed.

What I find works is turning him on again whilst trying to keep the cum in my mouth. Also sitting on his face after he has came inside me works a treat haha as he loves when I spontaneously decide to be dominant.

2 Likes

greeneyed_girl wrote:

I'm not a guy however my boyfriend has had this experience before. We are a very open and adventurous couple up for trying anything new and wild. At first the idea completely grossed him out. He's never been completely put off by it in the sense that if I have ever swallowed he hasn't been scared to kiss me or if he's cum inside of me (we don't use condoms) he will happily go down on me until I orgasm. However, actually tasting his own cum was off putting. One day he decided to go for it. He came in my mouth and then I kissed him putting it into his mouth. I think the idea was a lot sexier when he was turned on however he swallowed like a champ haha. He's done it a few times since but it's definitely one of those things that he finds a lot more appealing when horny or when he's not had sex in a few days compared to when he's actually orgasmed.

What I find works is turning him on again whilst trying to keep the cum in my mouth. Also sitting on his face after he has came inside me works a treat haha as he loves when I spontaneously decide to be dominant.

Exactly what the OH and i are going to try soon, the thought of snowballing really turns me on :)

I would love for the OH to sit on my face after I have come inside her

I love it when my wife has my cum in her mouth and shares it with me, with a long lingering kiss, which it is then passed between us. The ultimate though is when I go down on her after I have cum inside her, the taste of my cum and her juices is absolutely fantastic ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I know I've already commented but I've thought of a few suggestions as to how you could make it less horrible.

1. Start out small. So may start by tasting your own pre-cum. Get her to put a bit on her finger and you can suck it off so it's not you simply putting your own finger in your mouth. When you feel up to it try a little bit of your cum. Like when you've came maybe get her to put a little on her finger for you to lick off.

2. Lay off the meat products. I personally think it makes cum taste that much worse. Eating things like pineapples can really help give it a sweet taste.

3. Try not think about it too much (I know harder than it seems)

4. Get her to sit on your face after you cum inside her, definitely works for me.

5. Maybe try kissing her after you've cum in her mouth.

I highly recommend trying it. If you have any submissive fantasies then one I think would work for you is getting your OH to demand / make you 'clean up your own mess!' This could just be licking her hand she has just got you off with through coming on her boobs, pubes, stocking tops etc. to snowballing or her sitting on your face after you have filled her up.

1 Like

greeneyed_girl wrote:

I know I've already commented but I've thought of a few suggestions as to how you could make it less horrible.

1. Start out small. So may start by tasting your own pre-cum. Get her to put a bit on her finger and you can suck it off so it's not you simply putting your own finger in your mouth. When you feel up to it try a little bit of your cum. Like when you've came maybe get her to put a little on her finger for you to lick off.

2. Lay off the meat products. I personally think it makes cum taste that much worse. Eating things like pineapples can really help give it a sweet taste.

3. Try not think about it too much (I know harder than it seems)

4. Get her to sit on your face after you cum inside her, definitely works for me.

5. Maybe try kissing her after you've cum in her mouth.

Been thinking of tasting my own cum for ages, but like barney and Spaceman I lose the urge after I come. I have tasted my pre-cum and I dont mind that. I'll think I will have to bite the bullet and get to use some of grreneye girl suggestions, and rimmers 57 of course.

When I do I'll let you know how I get on.......

Not mentioned so far... Provided your partner is healthy, cum is one of the best sources of protein that exists (a food yet to be recommended by any 'Celebrities' Diet List).

For those uncertain of taste or texture, Deep Throating could be the answer.

Go for it! Love it. First tried as a dare from the girlfriend but we've loved it since

as a couple of people have said on here, get her to sit on your face after youve cum in her or go down on her.

Completely normal for most men I'd say. I like it, I got over it by lying on my back then throwing my legs towards my chest, if you put your feet on the wall then you can aim your penis near your face.... Some can even suck, for me though it gets an inch or two away. This means when you cum you can aim for your mouth and I find I orgasm quickly in this position too. By the time the urge goes it's too late!

Certainly worth trying it if you can!

Good luck!

Its a few years ago now, but I had a girlfriend obsessed with the idea. So one time after she sucked me off she spat my cum into my mouth. The taste was less of a factor than the temperature, as it was still hot, and that was quite a surprise. I managed to keep cool about the whole thing and spit it back in her mouth, and that one time was the only occasion I have done it.

20 years later I have been fantasising a lot about doing this with the OH this but it is still quite a mindset issue, but I have enjoyed wanking my cock and her strap on together and cumming on the tip of her penis, which she puts in my mouth. Its a less strong taste than you might get and a possible stepping stone if thats your ambition.

The thought of licking up cold deposits is not a turn on!

Its a few years ago now, but I had a girlfriend obsessed with the idea. So one time after she sucked me off she spat my cum into my mouth. The taste was less of a factor than the temperature, as it was still hot, and that was quite a surprise. I managed to keep cool about the whole thing and spit it back in her mouth, and that one time was the only occasion I have done it.

20 years later I have been fantasising a lot about doing this with the OH this but it is still quite a mindset issue, but I have enjoyed wanking my cock and her strap on together and cumming on the tip of her penis, which she puts in my mouth. Its a less strong taste than you might get and a possible stepping stone if thats your ambition.

The thought of licking up cold deposits is not a turn on!

My wife loves me licking her clit. She likes to lay on her back and have me go down on her whilst she plays with her nipples.
A frequent twist on this is for me to rub the tip of my cock on her clit and then go back down on her to clean off my pre cum
you could find this a very gentle introduction
i will then give her oral for a few minutes and switch back to rubbing my cock tip on her clit til i cum. i try to put half my load on her clit then i put the rest inside.
i will then go down her again to clean up.
we both love it.

Cummings on pastries and eating them

I always left my other half cum in my mouth then I swollen otherwise it just leaves one big mess lol and I've noticed it actually helps when I have a sore throat :)