Eek! We have a mouse!

Thanks guys. I haven't heard anything from it/ them today, but I think I've found where they're getting in. So we just need to block that off, get rid of any still inside the house and hopefully there will be no more mice!

We caught it! It wasn't a mouse, it was a shrew. Not sure if there are any more but trap is set up again just in case ( humane trap). Hope it was just the one. I've read they tend to be solitary creatures.

I had to move my bed and rip up the carpet the night before last due to an ant invasion of epic proportions. I had seen one or two around my room for a week or so and thought not much of it. Turned on the light at 3am and i had literally hundreds on my side table, crawling onto my bed and the floor was moving. Erghhh *I have a downstairs bedroom) I found the nest and tried to destroy it and sprinkled ant powder along the skirting boards and havent seen a single one since. That made me skin crawl! Glad you caught your shrew. Looks like spring is on the way and the animals are starting to stir eeek.

Ewww Fluffbsgs!! I would have FREAKED OUT!! Hope you've managed to shift them for good. We discovered an ant infestation in one of the rooms at work te other day, they had to come and fumigate it. Looks like they've gone though.

Ewww Fluffbsgs!! I would have FREAKED OUT!! Hope you've managed to shift them for good. We discovered an ant infestation in one of the rooms at work te other day, they had to come and fumigate it. Looks like they've gone though.

If you want to catch it put mini mars bars down, the ones you get out of celebrations, they absolutly love them! When i was living with my parets we had mice and they ate all of our chocolate that was for our stockings. Did some research and we bought one of those traps with two halfs that avrielle_aniko explaned put mini mars bars in there, we caught it and let it go in the field at the end of our street. There was also a hole outside in the wall (it was about an inch wide) where the floorboards would have been for upstairs, blocked the hole and they've had nothing since (:

I used to have a mouse squatting in my house, we tried everything to get rid of it. Nothing worked, he was a smart little thing. In the end i managed to corner it though and capture it in a bin.