egg recommendations

Hey all, seeing as its Easter shortly i am after a decent egg. Probably don't want to shell out the money for the lelo one but just after recommendations for about a 40-50 spend max.

ta :-)

forgot to mention pref after a wireless egg :-)

I have this one and it's fab! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30163

Or you could just have a search for remote eggs and have a read of some of the reviews.

Already have done but the few better reviewed ones have equal good/bad reviews so need some persuasion;-)

You haven't given much info on what you want, so I'm just going to plagarise something I wrote for another thread. It might help you make some more sense out of the reviews. Some of the negative reviews seem to be due to unrealistic expectations of what a non-wired egg can do. That Shades of Grey chick probably came just looking at one and that's gotten everyone confused.

There doesn't seem to be one stand-out egg in the < £50 price range. Decide what's important to you and jump in.

I like my Maia because of the shape. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29931&reviewid=65778#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/917242-remote-control-fun/

I only have one remote egg but did as much research as I could for a review. One of the things I came across frequently was complaints about power, sometimes about how quickly it went through batteries or range, more often about the vibe itself not being strong enough to bring on an orgasm.

Non-wired eggs are limited in what they can take for batteries. Two AAAs or a single AA are common and I think I've seen some with N-size. None of those will hold much juice, especially compared to the wands and bigger toys which so many people have gotten used to. So if you want as much power as possible in the egg itself and don't have to worry about money, look at the rechargables. They don't have the same constraints battery-wise.

The other thing is the nature of eggs themselves. They tend to be fairly diffuse vibrations rather than focused like a bullet. I love eggs and have several. They're great for foreplay and build-up, pairing internally with external stimulation (and next to nothing to get in the way), controls tend to be easier to use and so on. If you get an egg, explore what it does well and use it for its strengths.

I've never had any problems with comfort. Batteries do add a fair bit of weight, enough that mine is close to the weight of a standard kegel set. Depending on how strong her kegel muscles are, that could limit how long she can wear hers without tiring the muscles.

Another thing I found was that position mattered. With mine, I don't feel much while I'm walking, but shifting position I do. Sitting in the car was the best. :-)

Let's see.... what did I forget? ;-)

I'll keep an eye out for any suggestions I see. I'm keeping my eye out for a good wireless one too. We used the one above while having anal sex and it was amazing! So I quite fancy getting another one that might give a different sensation.

Hi trucegrace

I was lucky enough to have been sent this egg to test recently, and I have to say it is brilliant! My review has now gone live too. This egg looks lovely, it's rechargeable, powerful and quiet. It feels super smooth and really is a quality product.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30421

The only thing you must remember is that unlike my other eggs (whereby a battery is inserted and you are 'ready to go'),with this one both the egg and the controller have to be switched on and 'paired' before use.

This is something that I totally forgot yesterday when I used it out in a coffee shop during lunch.... I was rather smug with myself for the little surprise that I had planned. I went through my checklist: egg, lube sachet, tissues... Check.

So off to the toilet I went, and got myself 'prepared'. While Mr Scorpius queued at the counter, I walked passed him sneakily, and slipped the controller into his pocket, then went to get a table. He had a huge smile on his face. By now, I had sat down, and with eyes locked each other across the crowded coffee shop he clicked the controller, and........ nothing! He clicked again - and not a buzz, rumble or anything. A puzzled look met me from other side of the room. It was then that the slow realisation dawned on me that I had forgotten to turn the egg on!

We couldn't stop laughing! Needless to say, another quick trip to the bathroom to turn on the egg and pair it with the controller and everything was fully operational. I can happily report it made the dinner a lot of fun... And I would totally recommend this egg!

Ooooops - triple post - not sure what happened there - lol

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi trucegrace

I was lucky enough to have been sent this egg to test recently, and I have to say it is brilliant! My review has now gone live too. This egg looks lovely, it's rechargeable, powerful and quiet. It feels super smooth and really is a quality product.

The only thing you must remember is that unlike my other eggs (whereby a battery is inserted and you are 'ready to go'),with this one both the egg and the controller have to be switched on and 'paired' before use.

This is something that I totally forgot yesterday when I used it out in a coffee shop during lunch.... I was rather smug with myself for the little surprise that I had planned. I went through my checklist: egg, lube sachet, tissues... Check.

So off to the toilet I went, and got myself 'prepared'. While Mr Scorpius queued at the counter, I walked passed him sneakily, and slipped the controller into his pocket, then went to get a table. He had a huge smile on his face. By now, I had sat down, and with eyes locked each other across the crowded coffee shop he clicked the controller, and........ nothing! He clicked again - and not a buzz, rumble or anything. A puzzled look met me from other side of the room. It was then that the slow realisation dawned on me that I had forgotten to turn the egg on!

We couldn't stop laughing! Needless to say, another quick trip to the bathroom to turn on the egg and pair it with the controller and everything was fully operational. I can happily report it made the dinner a lot of fun... And I would totally recommend this egg!

that looks good scorpius. How flexible is the cord? I see your review says its not too noticeable but looks a bit stiff!

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi trucegrace

Just added this to my wish list...looks awesome thanks!

@truegrace - The cord isn't stiff at all. I was worried about this too. It is made of the same silky soft silicone and is really bendy and soft. I've just done a quick test for you, and you can easily wrap the cord around your finger - and certainly doesn't feel uncomfortable wearing it.

I forgot to say that it also feels a bit lighter than my other egg too, due to it being rechargeable :) xx

It is def looking like that might be the egg, a fair bit more expensive though than a £1.50 creme egg egg!

Yes, but... a creme egg only puts a smile on your face for 1 minute - lol xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

less than that if you eat them whole!

truegrace wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

less than that if you eat them whole!

LOL - That's very true! xx

just about to buy, juat finding something for £5.01 !

truegrace wrote:

just about to buy, juat finding something for £5.01 !

Yay! Maybe stock up on some lube? xx

Went for 2 more satin bags, needed one for the Spartacus g-spot dildo anyway and always good to have a spare. Should be here on Wednesday so plenty of time before the Easter bunny gets here