Remote Egg - recommendations?

Hi All,

I bought my OH a remote love egg, as it was her first I didn't go all out on cost and quality.

I knew I'd enjoy having control while we are out, but she had reservations.

So the one we have is quiet enough, but not enough power (and unfortunately has a 'cut out' time if giving her a buzz break and means need to be taken out, turned on and put back).

She is firmly sold now, so I want to buy her something that is a little more fit for purpose.

Requirements:

Good range of vibes. Ideally with a low rumble option (normally higher end).

Quiet. As much as the OH loves wearing, we would like to use in quiet places too, and can be a little self conscious.

Connectivity. Would like something can switch on and off remotely without worrying that it will stop working.

Length of useage. A good quality battery would be very useful.

I think even with the top end eggs, I will need to make a sacrifice somewhere. For example not going to get immense strength vibes that are silent for 3 hours on a single charge unless I'm asking the OH to walk around with a small rocket between her legs!

Current items looked through:

Lelo Insignia Lyla 2

Fift SHades I've got you

We-Vibe Bloom

Lovense Lush 2 (although not sure Phone App control is ideal, has some advantages though)

If anyone has recommendations or suggestions would be very grateful to hear them.

Would absolutely recomend Lelo brand and Lovense brand.

We use this one.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39588

It's very reliable with a good range of patterns and speeds.

Both the egg and the controller are rechargeable too.

Of the ones you mention, the only one I wouldn't consider would be the We-Vibe set. Purely because I have a fairly short vagina and I'd have to be careful of the length. We-Vibe vibrations, though, are strong and rumbly.

To throw another on the pile I have to say I love my Impulse E-stim egg. As well as deep vibrations, I love the sensation of the E-stim setting and how it works my Kegel muscles. The remote is a bit lightweight and can feel a bit cheap compared to the other big brands but as long as it's well-charged I don't have problems with it. I do have to keep it charged, though.

Definitely the lovense lush! All controlled via an app on your phone

Check your emails, Mr Kink. I've just had one saying the Mantric is free if you spend £60 on anything - you could buy a Lovense (or whatever) and get this one to try, too. Bargain!

So it looks like I'm down to the Lovense, Lelo Impulse, or Amour (looks very pretty too Rockstar!)

Best I go hunting for that email VR, sounds a very good deal!

Very grateful for all the feedback so far, much appreciation to you all...

Mr_Kink wrote:

I popped the code in the Special Offers thread if you need it. 🙂👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1679792-special-offer-toys-you-lover/page-42/#p1811738

Ian Chimp wrote:

Mr_Kink wrote:

I popped the code in the Special Offers thread if you need it. 🙂👍

Thanks Ian - I did notice your thread after finding the email. Order made and freebie on its way!