Wireless vibes - recommendations?

I think handsfree vibes are the best tease, especially when you're out. I've been looking for something wireless - a remote control vibrator or vibrating egg. I can't seem to make up my mind about one. There are a few here but none of them seem to be great. At least not enough to tempt me to spend their worth.

Going by the reviews, the only one I felt is quite decent is the LoveHoney Dream Egg 10 Function Remote Control Vibrator

Has anyone tried this or another that you may recommend?

EDIT: handsfree

Admins: could we have an edit button and perhaps a Forum Search option as well. Both will be helpful - especially the search as it may reduce duplicate threads.

I don't know anything about wireless but as delete/edit, search help check this thread >

Help for using the new forums

I have this one which I think you're referring to http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12138

but this one is so cheap you could try it and see what you think. Depends if you want different programmes though

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12683

Oh I meant to say I like the one I have!

imelda, I like that one. It's a little pricey for my budget and so half the reviews being slightly negative didn't help. I saw your review and it is one of the more complete ones. Thse toy does sound like a good buy. Is it worth going for despite the batteries? (The cheaper one is not available at the moment.)

Also, since I've never even seen an egg vibrator, how far inis the egg supposed to go? All the way? :S

P.S.: Online search tells me the batteries may not be hard to find. Though, I don't know how much they cost.

Yeah others have said the batteries are not an issue. Do LH sell them??

Yes it's supposed to go into the pussy completely, I'd say this is where it is most comfortable. I don't like it vibrating when putting it in or out, but others might disagree.

Depends how many others toys you are getting right now. I did get mine free and price does make a big difference. I do think it's pretty well made and definitely fun. I just wouldn;t want to push you to get something because over £20 is pricey territory. Maybe just wait a while until after the others toys you have just bought are well played with?

I have always been interested in the love egg thingys, being so adventorous as I'm sure everyone has figured out I am should I get some?

Course you should! You might as well try it. Like the gorgeous imelda has said... try the less pricey one. If you like it, then at least you know and if you dont like it, you havent wasted too muh money! x

Ok, think that will be my next buy whenever pay day gets here!!!

@Notthereyet - yes we will be adding a forum search in the not-to-distant future.

Edit posts might be possible for a limited time after posting - if you make a mess, an admin will be round to clear up

No problem getting batteries - they're all available on LoveHoney here

In fact, we've got so many different kinds it's time for a batteries section!

My curiosity got the better of me. Despite the price tag, I have the LH Dream Egg 10 function remote contro vibrator http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12138 (the same as imelda has reviews). And well, I must add I bought a few others.

I do understand the advice of experienced people on this forum. But while it's still early on in our relationship, we have talked about toys and I figured they'll come in handy if not right away, sometime very soon. At the same time, I think I have to stop visiting this website because otherwise I'll soon be broke. Ha ha!

We haven't tried out the Egg yet - precisely, because the (lucky? hopefully) girl is not back yet. I desperately await my girlfriend so the wireless fun and games can begin. :-)

hope you have fun!

Yeah, reviews please!

Very soon, sexymel.

As soon as the object of my desire is back! :-)

@imedla: yup yup!

i'm thinking a window-shopping trip, the egg safely ensconced where it belongs and the remote control in my pocket! ;-)

He he he that sounds like great fun notthereyet. I think the fact that only you two know the sexy secret is an extra turn on. A word of warning though, ben wa balls and eggs are known to set off store alarms, so pick your shopping places carefully! Or test when it's just in a bag first. There was a big thing many years ago when eggs were all the rage in Japan and had many embarassed women!

omg! thanks very much imelda.

something like that would have killed my sex life for a few days! ha ha!