Remote Control Egg - HELP!

I've been wanting a good, very quiet remote egg for quite some while. But I don't know which one to go for! I really want it to be silent, and powerful. Price isn't so much of an issue, I'd rather spend more for something good then get something cheap and cheerful that doesn't do the trick.

I have been looking and the Lelo egg, and I also love the look of the Lelo Hula Beads (but sadly, the reviews for those aren't so great).

What do people recommend?

not sure if it would fit the bill and i dont have any experince of one but maybe the wee vibe 4 ?

I know its not an egg but it does offer up much more

That is a very good idea! I hadn't thought of that as I'd been looking specifically for eggs, but I think I'd prefer the dual stimulation anyway. Thank you ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

The we vibe 4 plus even has app control- no distance issue.

I have the We-Vibe 2 and I've never thought about upgrading before. The buttons on the We-Vibe 2 annoy me slightly though - so I may kill both birds with one stone and upgrade it, getting the remote controlled toy I was looking for too!

I would try the

Lovehoney Bedtime 10 Function Twin Bullet Vibrator Set. Got this as a replacement for something else and is fantastic certainly did the job! Smaller one def packs a punch. If not Cupid smoothie egg but that is a lot noisier but cheaper. Both r great