Ejaculating dildos

Hi all thanks for letting us join, first time poster so be gentle.

We have the Tracey Cox strap on kit (the one with pink n black interchanable dildos).
Now we are looking for an ejaculating dildo that fits into this harness…
Any suggestions folks

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Hiya @sbond87 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

Can’t help you with your ejaculating dildo for your harness…sadly my strap on and harness has never been strapped on…still sealed in it’s box under my bed. But good luck in finding one…you’ll get lots of advice here.

4 Likes

Hello @sbond87

:man_facepalming: :frowning_face:

Hi and welcome to the forum. I’m no use when it comes for advice on this but wanted to say hi.

Hey welcome to the forum! I recently had an ejaculating dildo but found the shaft was very stiff and made for an uncomfortable play session. I’d try recommend to look for something that says in description of the shaft is flexible and soft.

1 Like

Cheers for the advice so far folks keep it cumming…

1 Like

Hiya welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Sadly this is the same for mine too. :pensive:

Hey guys fist time post for me. I have recently been looking into getting one of these for pegging wish I could give some answers. Will be following this thread.

What kind of sex are you using the strap on for? @sbond87

1 Like

Can someone please explain what the purpose of an ejaculating dildo is for? Like, I don’t mean to sound silly, but for real - is this for the guys or girls? I can’t imagine myself enjoying fake cum - please enlighten me! Thanks!

I think that women like it. I see it used in a lot of ManyVids videos from creators. It creates that fantasy for the user and the viewer. As a male, I like the thought of females “cumming” and if I was a girl, I bet I’d like fake cum too. Idk, just my thought process.

I see - thank you for the insight - so it’s more of a visual turn on for those who make videos or whatever…

Hi @KuriousKat98 I am no expert in this but do you think it could be the the dildo going in and out and then the sensation of the fluid internally? That may be a turn on, sounds good to me.