Best pegging strap-on dildo?

Hi. My OH and I are about to spice things up a bit and I need the help of the Lovehoney Community again.

We have done some anal play on each other in the past and we both love it but I have been wanting to take it to the next level. We have decided to get a strap-on so my wife can use it on me. I have been looking at different examples and reading some of the reviews but I am having trouble choosing which type to buy.

She has said that she wants something that will give her pleasure at the same time so this does narrow the choice bit and some of the reviews that I have read seem to say that the all one piece types are not flexible and if the angle isn't just right for our fit then it can be very uncomfortable.

I have looked at the inside and outside pants style but you cannot change the size of the dildo and I think that I will want to try bigger and bigger ones as I get useed to it. The ones with interchangeable dildo and harness look a bit awkward and I want it to go smoothly!

Please if anyone has any practical experience that could help me make a decision, I would really appreciate it. I suppose if there is access to the right areas then a harness might work if I buy something that will stay in place on her while she enters me.

Thanks for any advice, tips, warnings or anything else you want to share...

We really like the Fun Factory Share XL dildo. We have also used and quite enjoyed several similar types (Felldoe, Vixen Nexus etc). All these are marketed as strapless but I would ignore that and combine them with a suitable harness as they need to be held firmly up against the wearer or the clit stimulation from the saddle of the dildo is lost and without a harness they lack much of a sense of direction.

We have made our own harness but many off the peg (sorry) ones will work - you just need to make sure the ring can be positioned low enough to work with where these toys emerge from the wearer.

With the right harness these toys give a really good connection between you. If the receiver tenses up and grips the dildo more (as you tend to towards orgasm) the other end works more in the wearer.

We've used a few strapless ones and haven't got on with them personally. I found them to be more hard work for me than enjoyable as if I got excited then it'd start slipping out of me.

I prefer our lovehoney advanced harness with the 7.5 dildo. As it's an open harness I can use things like jiggle balls etc and there's room for a bullet too x

Did you try the strapless ones with a harness?

Gyrator53 wrote:

Did you try the strapless ones with a harness?

Yeah but even then they still didn't sit right once we got going and would put me put of rhythm x

Unfortunately, my wife really does not like vibrators of any sort and the harnesses with internal plugs that are not very connected to the dildo (like a vac-u-lock one we had early on) just didn't work for her either - hence all the effort to make the double-ended ones to work.

We did find that the two-strap style harnesses didn't work well with the feeldoe as the feeldoe has a very floppy connection between the bulb and the saddle and the two-strap just let it escape backwards. With the feeldoe we ended up using a thong type harness with a full waist belt that allowed a lot of upward pressure to be applied. The Share and the XL are a bit more substantial than the feeldoe but we still use them with this sort of harness and they aren't going to escape.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22566

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32780

I have these utterly beautiful pieces to my collection and I adore them. Sadly I only got to use them the once! There was a few times I had to put my hand near the pocket and steady the vibe a little, but really comfortable, and once I got a rhythm going was sheer delight!

I really want to use them again!

Thanks for the message