Strap ons

hi everyone.

Any straight guys convinced there partner to participate and strap on a fake cock?

Its always been a fantasy of mine, and the g/f is ok having a play in that area. Ive suggested ordering one cuz I think it wud be pretty awesome, however the only thing that freaks her out is the fact that it is actually cock shaped! Is the a non cock shaped strap on I can get?

thanks!

What like a star shape, or rugby ball or even mango shaped!!! could be lining yourself up for a heap of trouble, maybe your gf has a super thick- and long !! tongue?

TB

Try this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9536

Hmmm, funky. Ill see what she thinks of that lol. thanks

My pleasure. :)

Anyone ever come across(no pun intended) a glass double ended dildo? Do they exist?

Was thinking of buying a glass one but would like a double ender.

SG69

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Anyone ever come across(no pun intended) a glass double ended dildo? Do they exist?

SG69

im sure i saw one in the sale a little while back for about a tenner. was eyeing it up myself. x

Nice one poppy! I've never seen one anywhere.

SG69 x

brad_69 wrote:

Any straight guys convinced there partner to participate and strap on a fake cock?

i managed it :p

I just ordered the Tantus feeldo classic her eyes lit up when I showed her the video last nite I cant wait for it to arrive !

Lancs Dave wrote:

I just ordered the Tantus feeldo classic her eyes lit up when I showed her the video last nite I cant wait for it to arrive !

I have one similar to that, its good stuff!

Me and GF about to try this, slightly nervous but cant wait, my sex life has never been so adventurous as with her, must be down to the old saying your only as old as the woman you feel!

Any tips for strap on fun??

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69

I know there's one on LH somewhere.

Back on the original topic though, it'd be weird for my boyfriend to use a strap on lol. If my boyfriend asked me to use one, I'd consider it.

I wish my OH would try and convince me to use a strap on!

But he's not so keen as I, he said even if he did let me, it would have to be a lil tiny one, lol

x x x

I'm straight, married, but always wondered what it would be like. I also like to be a 'sub' too, and long for the wife to take more of a 'dom' role. Unfortunately - I don't think its going to happen anytime soon :o(

Morbidia wrote:

But he's not so keen as I, he said even if he did let me, it would have to be a lil tiny one, lol

Hehe, I think I made the mistake of getting quite a large one because it looked cool. So not really had the proper use out of it yet, but getting there! Just have to keep on trying!

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

If you want to get your male partner into the joys of his prostate, I recommend starting with fingers, as others have said, and if you want to move onto toys, I'd suggest starting out with something like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5605

After becoming acquainted with that, he should be waaayyyyy more interested in strap ons. :)

There are also beads which can go in a strap on, such as these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3827

From my own perspective bigger is best, sensation comes from the insertible aspect of the operation, it's like deadville once inside, hell knows where my prostate is, think it must have dropped off.

TB

Hey, (and hello to the forum - was just lurking but though I better reply to this one as it's so timely),

Just wanted to give my encouragement to the OP and others like 'funandfrolics' who, to put it simply, would like their other halves to give them a good shafting....!

I'm a mid 20s straight male who's been into solo anal play for a few years - had a few toys which I got out on occasions and had a good play with, but never thought that it was something that might continue if I was in a relationship.... I was wrong!

Have been in a very happy relationship for going on 8 months now and, at some point a few months back she noticed that during sex she could feel around 'back there' to get some interesting new expressions on my face. One thing led to another, and I eventually built up the courage to spill the beans about my toys, and soon enough she was using them on me, and boy was it fun! She was entirely new to the whole world of toys, fetish, et al, but believe me she's a fast (and enthusiastic!) learner... so anyway, I mentioned strap-ons, she seemed plenty keen, so last week I ordered this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8569 ...I'll save my detailed impressions of the product for a review, but sufficed to say, at the weekend we got it out, she put it on , and I got pegged good & proper. And was it good? Fuck yea!

And so my advice: only you can judge how your GF will react to this kinda thing, but it has to be worth a try! Take it slowly, maybe get her a toy if she's never had one, and when she wants another (she will!) show her Lovehoney and maybe "accidently" browse to strapons and ask her if she fancies a roll reversal - keep it jokey and you can always abort if she ain't going for it, but if she's got a glint in her eye you could be in!

And practical wise, if you're new to anal play and just like the idea, for god's sake don't just jump onto a strapon (so to speak), get yourself a little dildo or buttplug and have a go first. It can take a bit of practice to get used to having something up there, and you don't want a nasty shock when you try first time with the GF. And use lube! Lots of it! And clean up there, otherwise things can get messy - I have an anal douche which I like to use, but even that isn't perfect (used mine at the weekend but there was still a bit of mess - luckily the GF is awesomely understanding, and has a good washing machine!)... I'm keen to get a better solution soon (suggestions welcome!)

Wow - crazy long first post - sorry about that... hope you guys have your strapon dreams fulfiled soon - it's worth the wait!

SWW

p.s. Wanna try one of those feeldoes! Let us know how it goes Lancs Dave!

Great first post there Slippery When Wet !!! name reminds me of my nocturnal skinny dips in Greenbooth !!!

Tallboy

PS Welcome to LH