Electro Toys

WandA wrote:

telemachus wrote:

I'm quite intruiged by the idea, though it's not something that I have considered before. I do like the look of the she-stim range.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17635

Although I'm put off by the fact that you seem to need to tailor the brand of toy to power supply.

Some toys in their range do look excellent, but super pricey once you include the unit. Shame!

They do look nice. And I agree shame about the price, LH cant you bring out some cheaper electro toys for people without bottomless pockets?

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I love the out of control twitching. Put them over your stronger muscles and they can make your limbs operate against your will, I love that too!

We did this in labs - but whilst everyone else got thumbs flying across the room, I just got a measly little twitch :|

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I love the out of control twitching. Put them over your stronger muscles and they can make your limbs operate against your will, I love that too!

We did this in labs - but whilst everyone else got thumbs flying across the room, I just got a measly little twitch :|

Adx

Oh I know what you mean, did it myself in a practical. its the weirdest sensation though.

Jackdor, is the vibe still avaliable? If so my email address is on my profile or you could tell me yours.

Hey there gang... Just bumping an oldish thread to see if any of you lovely OA regulars have recently invested in the world Electro sex, and if so if you've got any new opinions on whether it's worth taking the plunge?

The thing is (not to blow my own trumpet... well ok, maybe a little bit), I was lucky enough to win Review of the Month for September... It was a lovely surprise actually - me email account was incorrectly marking LH-Alice's mails as spam, so I didn't realize 'til I was having a catch-up read through on the blog and bam! There it was. Sufficed to say, I was thoroughly pleased with myself.

....so, SexiLexi & I have been contemplating how to spend the prize - we wanted something we could use together, but which we wouldn't get otherwise. The We-Vibe is a definite contender, but the mixed reviews are a bit of a put off, plus the fact that we love penetrative sex as it is, we're not sure we need a few extra vibrations :-) ...some of the luxury bits like the wooden dildos were also considered, but really I don't see them being much different functionally than dildos we already have, so much as I like collecting pretty things, they're out. And then a couple of nights ago it came to me - how about electro? Every so often when browsing the site I come across some electro stuff, but the price is just too much to invest in something which we might just not like - but this is different - it's a prize, so why not blow it on a chance?

So, the current idea is this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6692 ...plus one of the compatible dildos while they're on the warehouse sale, probably this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14355

I know we'll still have to put a bit of cash in, but I figure if we don't like it we still get a nice aluminum dildo, and we can just use the mystim for toning our abs while watching TV

So what do we think folks? Anyone had some mind blowing electro fun to encourage us, or any shockingly (sorry) bad experiences to make us think again? Opinions very welcomely received!

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

Hey there gang... Just bumping an oldish thread to see if any of you lovely OA regulars have recently invested in the world Electro sex, and if so if you've got any new opinions on whether it's worth taking the plunge?

The thing is (not to blow my own trumpet... well ok, maybe a little bit), I was lucky enough to win Review of the Month for September... It was a lovely surprise actually - me email account was incorrectly marking LH-Alice's mails as spam, so I didn't realize 'til I was having a catch-up read through on the blog and bam! There it was. Sufficed to say, I was thoroughly pleased with myself.

....so, SexiLexi & I have been contemplating how to spend the prize - we wanted something we could use together, but which we wouldn't get otherwise. The We-Vibe is a definite contender, but the mixed reviews are a bit of a put off, plus the fact that we love penetrative sex as it is, we're not sure we need a few extra vibrations :-) ...some of the luxury bits like the wooden dildos were also considered, but really I don't see them being much different functionally than dildos we already have, so much as I like collecting pretty things, they're out. And then a couple of nights ago it came to me - how about electro? Every so often when browsing the site I come across some electro stuff, but the price is just too much to invest in something which we might just not like - but this is different - it's a prize, so why not blow it on a chance?

So, the current idea is this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6692 ...plus one of the compatible dildos while they're on the warehouse sale, probably this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14355

I know we'll still have to put a bit of cash in, but I figure if we don't like it we still get a nice aluminum dildo, and we can just use the mystim for toning our abs while watching TV External Media

So what do we think folks? Anyone had some mind blowing electro fun to encourage us, or any shockingly (sorry) bad experiences to make us think again? Opinions very welcomely received!

*bump bump* lol

Looks good hun.

I have tried those electro muscle things for toning and it doesnt do anything for me so I dont think its my type of thing.

Another thing for me is the cost, almost £200 to be electrocuted seems a bit steep.

It seems to be one of those you either love it or hate it things.

Hope it works for you and the OH and you enjoy them.

Let us know how you get on.

I'm very curious about these things.I like the idea of playing on the fine line between pleasure and pain.

As a prize it might be good because you're unlikely to be disappointed.

Yea, that's what I figure... can't be too disappointed if it's something we never would've got if it wasn't for the prize...

The more I think about it the more I think I'll go for it - I have images of electro slotting nicely into a light (or not quite so light) bdsm session... I'll be sure to report back on how it goes if/when we do get it!

Please do SWW! I'm rather curious myself!

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

I've answered a thread about this before somewhere in here, but I can't be bothered searching for it.

I bought a PES system some years ago when I had more disposable income than I do now. We've had some great times with it, but use it less these days; Herself finds it a bit too geeky with all the wires and controls to worry about, so I mainly use it on myself.

Electro-sex can be mind-blowingly good, but it's a very fine line between electro-ecstatic (would that be electrostatic then? LOL!External Media) and 'too painful, stop that right NOW!' It's very difficult to control the levels if you're applying juice to your partner; much easier if you're controlling your own volts. But it can be amazing, and the sensations can vary tremendously depending on what tool you're using. Dildos and butt plugs will actually move in and out of their own accord as the muscles contract, which is a really amazing feeling. Cock rings and the like are a bit more of a teasing/throbbing sensation, but can produce some strong hands-free orgasms if you tune the power just right.

I'd say it's definitely worth experimenting with if you can afford to buy a few different accessories for the kit - there is nothing else quite like it. Enjoy!

Oooh, thanks for the insights 5mil.... re: the geeky wires & controls bit, I'm hoping that the Mystim will be a fairly classy & easy to use bit of kit - I've noticed that some of the older models look like someone's first year electronic engineering project - scary black boxes with unlabled knobs & dials - don't think I'd fancy that. The newer stuff seems to be rather more 'designed' though.

Me likes the idea of hands free orgasms