Electrastimulation

Hi guys,

my first thread, so please go easy.....

I've recently purchase Electrastimulation sex kit, and haven't found many LH peeps who are into it.(in fact i think i'm the only one so far to write a review on the one we bought ) Just wondered if any of you have also tried it, or tempted by it? We are still new to it all, and still discovering amazing things with it which would be glad to share and discuss.....feedback is gratetfully received .

Electrastim Electraprobe Electro Sex Adventure Gear, this is the one we bought

Im really interested to know more ... me

its a totally different sensaion to vibrations and friction! have u read my review Ms Girth201? Its totally elecric wen u touch each other wen both attached to the stimulator. Kiss him and it slike popping kandy in ur mouth, give him a bj and it 100% more sensitive for both of u then without electrastim. use alone and ur pulsating without being touched..... if u know wot i mean!! just the most amazing experience. and you can out in public attached with out being noticed cos its totaly silent!!!!

the usual tens machine probably works as well, but hasnt got as many settings... ahhhh treat urself!!

wow ive just read your review SL and its sounds very exciting, was it painful at all?

I think i would like to try this but for me its a bit pricey incase we dont get on with it, maybe if we have a small win on the lottery or if it ends up as deal of the day

have fun with it SL and keep us posted

M & A wrote:

wow ive just read your review SL and its sounds very exciting, was it painful at all?

I think i would like to try this but for me its a bit pricey incase we dont get on with it, maybe if we have a small win on the lottery or if it ends up as deal of the day

This is exactly how I feel. I think I'd love it, but it's a hell of an investment if you don't know - too pricey for us to risk it at the moment. Although what sexlady had said about it makes it sound amazing!

SS xx

M & A wrote:

Hey M & A,

Its not apinful at all, dispite being electrocuted!! haha. Its something u have to expereince to explain it. I'll try my best to describe it. I had a pad attached across my pussy just above my clit, and he had an electrastim cock ring around his erect penis. We turned it up slwly so it was just pulsing then kissed. There was a n electric charge running through our mouths. If u turn it up a bit more it gets stronger, as well as being able to feel the pulsing on our genitals. If you then pull away from each other then kiss again you will get a bit of a shock in ur mouth, of i he touchesme somewhere else i would get a shock. The stronger the pulse thh emore of a shock u wil get. Bit like a static shock, but maybe slightly stronger.

We found if best if we turned it down a little then touched, then turned it up. I took his fully erect penis in my mouth and turned the stimulator up! It was like poppng candy in my mouth all around his dick. He said it was unbelievable! He came soooooo quick. When we had it was the most amazing experience! I came within seconds. And the thing is the orgasm lasts longer. The whole of my insides and outside area was tingling. I carried on as soon as i came, and had another 3 orgasms! My clit wasnt sensitive like it couldnt be touched again, it just wanted more. Hope this helps...

Yes it is rther pricey but we got it at a reduced price at Erotica, but I htink u can buy similar oneson some medical websites, they're supposed to be good if u have pelvis floor problems. I know we bought the vaginal attachment at a fraction of the price of the ones sold on the Electrastim website and its exactly the same.

SweetSubmission wrote:

M & A wrote:

This is exactly how I feel. I think I'd love it, but it's a hell of an investment if you don't know - too pricey for us to risk it at the moment. Although what sexlady had said about it makes it sound amazing!

SS xx

Totally agree bout the price. Its alot to pay if its not for you. Do you know anyone with a Tens Machine? U could try with that first. At Erotica we were able to handle one and shown a demostration on how to use it, and feel it wiv our hands. We were sold instantly! It was an early xmas present to ourselves too..

Hi SL, thanks for the reassurance on this item and it sounds like you and your OH are having fun with it, think we might add it to our wishlist and see what santa brings

good thinking. My OH is away tonight and not home til tmw evening, so may have to play with it alone!!

Read the review..... SOLD! ;p

I'm intesrested in it, but also unsure about what it does if im honest! but i like trying new things out to see how far i will go :)

my OH like the idea of that aswell Sexy Lady, have a fab evening and please report back

Ok guys, i thought I'd report back on my latest attachment for our Electra stimulator. We bought a anal probe for it, but i tried it alone due to the OH being away.OMG, it was so much better then i could imagine.

I used the conductive gel, and inserted it in my vagina first, about as far as my g-spot worked better cos otherwise it hit my cervix and that was slightly more sensitive and a bit uncomfortable. I managed to slowly work my way through the strengths so it was a full wack! And set it to the throbbing/pulsing which would gradually speed up and slow down automatically. And with a mirror i watched as my vagina and anus contracted rather forcefully . U know how ur bits contract when you orgasm? This was doing it 10 x stronger and all the time.

I then inserted in my anus. It wont get lost inside due to the way its made. I have got to admit this was the best place for it. WOW, it was unbelievable. Full strength, pulsating, and i came within seconds. It felt like i was being pounded really hard and my walls were contracting automatically. I slipped a couple of fingers inside my vagina too and could feel the sensation. I cant wait to try this out with my OH, and I want to slip it inside him while i suck him off!!! Just brilliant. Its totally silent too so i am gonna try this out in public!

1 Like

Couple of other threads on electro-stim:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/15626-bzzzzt-electro-sex-toys/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/253718-electro-toys/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/397997-violet-wands/

5mil wrote:

Couple of other threads on electro-stim:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/15626-bzzzzt-electro-sex-toys/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/253718-electro-toys/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/397997-violet-wands/

Oooh cheers, will have a read of those when I get a moment!

wow SL this has definatley moved up my wish list! bet your OH cannot wait

Using electic current to highten sexual pleasure has been around for decades. Some have electrocuted themselves and their partners while playing up.

Modern toys are of course safe, as they are usually battery operated or use reliable adaptors. Yet, be a little cautious, as although rarely, individual resistance and tolerance to electricity varies and no one want side effects.

sounds so horny do i have to buy the whole kit or does it work off the mains

Sex lady wrote:

Ok guys, i thought I'd report back on my latest attachment for our Electra stimulator. We bought a anal probe for it, but i tried it alone due to the OH being away.OMG, it was so much better then i could imagine.

I used the conductive gel, and inserted it in my vagina first, about as far as my g-spot worked better cos otherwise it hit my cervix and that was slightly more sensitive and a bit uncomfortable. I managed to slowly work my way through the strengths so it was a full wack! And set it to the throbbing/pulsing which would gradually speed up and slow down automatically. And with a mirror i watched as my vagina and anus contracted rather forcefully . U know how ur bits contract when you orgasm? This was doing it 10 x stronger and all the time.

I then inserted in my anus. It wont get lost inside due to the way its made. I have got to admit this was the best place for it. WOW, it was unbelievable. Full strength, pulsating, and i came within seconds. It felt like i was being pounded really hard and my walls were contracting automatically. I slipped a couple of fingers inside my vagina too and could feel the sensation. I cant wait to try this out with my OH, and I want to slip it inside him while i suck him off!!! Just brilliant. Its totally silent too so i am gonna try this out in public!