Xbox widow tonight...

Think my hubby's received his copy of Call of Duty today, so I guess I'll be an xbox widow tonight and perhaps for the next few weeks too :(

I know that feeling all too well choclover lol. Nudity can help

I know that feeling :) widow indeed! I prefer to keep to the real world and do some housework or some baking with all the free time

Mine doesn't have an Xbox, but has recently gone back to world of warcraft.... he's on it practically any spare moment he's got....

I can't complain too much I guess as I game sometimes too, but it is getting silly now!

it is the other way around in our house im the gamer not my partner even tho i have not gone out and got the game i am a bit of a world of warcraft fan and when i get chance im on it lol so i suppose you could say that my partner is a warcraft widow lol

My OH and I are big gamers but if I am feeling a little neglected I give him head while he is gaming which always ends up in him leaving the pc!

Ork wrote:

Something tell's me the average women will never understand a mans love for gaming lol.

a little bit rude isnt it? I do hope yoou are not saying that women that dont enjoy gaming are 'average'. every person is different!

Owww I want it now I want it even more haha damn you

Heatheryyyy wrote:

My OH and I are big gamers but if I am feeling a little neglected I give him head while he is gaming which always ends up in him leaving the pc!

hmmm we were talking about this the other night - might have to give it a go, although it might backfire if it helps him improve his aim!

Ork wrote:

Lol calling your self a widow is a bit extreme, he's still alive physically while he's playing, though if he's like most guys with a new game like that you probably won't see or hear from him for a while.

Yeah, I guess he'll still be asking me to make him coffee...

Just bought it via Steam

I shall be enjoying the peace :)

Bought the game this morning for my son, but I'm not home till late tonight so guess I'll have to try it out and make sure it works ok before he gets it I do loike a good shoot em up and the whole Call of Duty series is pretty awesome... Sad ? Maybe, but its bloody addictive

Ork wrote:

ZombieCpl wrote:

Ork wrote:

Something tell's me the average women will never understand a mans love for gaming lol.

a little bit rude isnt it? I do hope yoou are not saying that women that dont enjoy gaming are 'average'. every person is different!

It is too my knowledge a fact that the average women doesn't enjoy gaming or understand why most guy's love it so much, how is that rude? Everyone is different too an extent but I was reffering too the average women not every single person.

I do understand it as I've done it myself, not so much now but used to do it a lot a few years back. However it does get really boring after a while especially as he hogs the tv in the lounge to do it! At least he won't be playing it online yet so he won't complain that I'm using any bandwidth.

Ork wrote:

ZombieCpl wrote:

Ork wrote:

It is too my knowledge a fact that the average women doesn't enjoy gaming or understand why most guy's love it so much, how is that rude? Everyone is different too an extent but I was reffering too the average women not every single person.

Actually, according to recent statistics, 49% of gamers are female. So I'd say about as many girls get it as guys ;)

Personally, I'll be the one completely ignoring friends and lovers for the sake of gaming the next few days.

Kohaku wrote:

I shall be enjoying the peace :)

From me haha! x

we used to enjoy racing crash bandicoot together but she is the gamer in our house....lately with angry birds and those games where you have to find hidden objects. Its what she does when I am away ...never when Im at home.

we used to enjoy racing crash bandicoot together but she is the gamer in our house....lately with angry birds and those games where you have to find hidden objects. Its what she does when I am away ...never when Im at home.

Oh yeah those hidden objects games really pee me off... My Mrs is into one now but trouble is if she cant find it its down to me to sort it !!

I have brought OH COD for xmas he says he wants it early well tough i have hidden it mmmwwahhahahahaha