engraved dildo glass

I have not found one after a quick search but anybody know if there is a personalised engraving (discrete) service for a glass dildo?

Also, what would you engrave?

If a google search didnt find a company that does that, i doubt you would, i'd have thought if you got one of the steel toys, rather than glass, that would be more doable, but then it would depend if you'd be willing to take a sex toy to an engravers, lol x x x

it does sound like a good idea though,

if you have a look online there may be a company willing to do the engraving in a discreete manner

niceguy wrote:

I have not found one after a quick search but anybody know if there is a personalised engraving (discrete) service for a glass dildo?

Also, what would you engrave?

I agree with Morbidia, steel or aluminium sounds better for engraving than glass.

As for what would I engrave? Definitely something personal for the recipient, it might be something like:

• The Good Serf Award - Kvetch
  • Kvetch - Excellent Slut
  • Exclusive! Kvetch's Ass
  • Go Fuck Yourself - xoxo SWMBO

I think I like the last one best. :)

Sealed With My Big Orifice

TLA wrote:

LOL, I think it stands for "She Who Must Be Obeyed"

Yes indeed. :)

Heheheh, I haven't heard "Looosseeeeee, you got some 'splainin to dooooooo" in absolutely ages.

Thanks for the laugh. :)

And I don't think I'll be able to rest now until I get kvetch a metal penetratey thingy with "Go Fuck Yourself - xoxo SWMBO" on it.

It's just toooo good. :)

you could poss use a "laser" (said in an austin powers dr evil type way) to put virtually any text or even a photo "inside the pleasure device, it would be the same "laser" as those places you see in shopping mall's doing kids photo's in a block of glass.. not sure if the particular "laser" only work's on crystal glass and not pyrex (what glass dildo's are made of)

Oral Expert wrote:

you could poss use a "laser" (said in an austin powers dr evil type way) to put virtually any text or even a photo "inside the pleasure device, it would be the same "laser" as those places you see in shopping mall's doing kids photo's in a block of glass.. not sure if the particular "laser" only work's on crystal glass and not pyrex (what glass dildo's are made of)

Now that would be awesome!!! I may need to learn to blow glass External Media

xxKPxx

You could try some glass etching cream at home diy stylee BUT (and it's quite a big but) i'm really not sure what the chemicals used in it are like or even if they remain in it after it has done it's work and been cleaned off. Best to ask the manufacturer if it is sterile and safe to use on certain items? Mind you i've watched a video on youtube of someone using it on a glass? hmmm!

x

love the idea!

love the idea!

Anyone tried it? Can we see a pic of the results?

x