Crystal dildos

So next to all the glass, metal, ceramic, stone, and wood dildos I just discovered that crystal dildos are actually a thing as well and wow these things are real beauties! What are your thoughts on crystal dildos LH'ers, is anyone on here lucky enough to own one :)? Personally I would love to try one some day!

Just googled, look amazing! X

I would love to try one, I'm a big dildo fan and love my glass so it would be good to try a crystal one.

I think they're gorgeous, would love to try one (so long as it was from a reputable source).

I remember a rose quartz one in particular that wowed a fair few reveiwers some time ago.

I love crystals as a whole and love the sensation of glass dildos so right up my alley :)

They're stunning, and one day I hope I'm blessed enough to own my own, provided ethical sourcing etc.

@Lovebirds_x woa, wait, does that mean LH has sold a rose quartz dildo once? Ah man, if that is the case then I'm so sad I missed out!

Speaking of picking a crystal dildo an amethyst one would be nice as well, I love it's color :) Or even better, amazonite! *Happily dreams away*

I did not know they existed but I am sooo keen to try one now! I still want to try a wooden one, I'm hoping LH may get rid of a few toxic dildos in the future and bring in some of these beautiful toys instead!

NatandTom wrote:

I did not know they existed but I am sooo keen to try one now! I still want to try a wooden one, I'm hoping LH may get rid of a few toxic dildos in the future and bring in some of these beautiful toys instead!

Yup the more I learn about these dodgy materials the more I cant really understand why LH sells so many of them, I hope they bring in more pure silicone, wood, glass, and stainless steel. Crystal dildo's look amazing I'd buy one if Lovehoney stocked it!

My first thought was that it would feel velvety but I guess it depends on the quality of the finish. I do like the sound of them

For the first time I regret that the rules don't allow posting links to competitors, because I can't find anything that looks amazing when I google "crystal dildo". What's the search term to use?