erotic choke & Stoke

I need help fellow love honey jumpers!

My wife of 23yrs has taken to erotic axyphia in a big way, worryingly becuse I'm now getting off on this, I can make her cum purely by choking her after she's squirted

Whilst passionately thrusting she wants me to choke her more and more, it's horny as he'll but I'm leaving marks on her coller bones where my wrists are placed.

Are there any couples out there experiencing the same thing, I need to know why she's suddenly into this... she says she can't explain it.

That was meant to say HUMPERS, lol

We both like this,my OH likes the power i have over her and the feeling of being restrained plus the fact she loves to be fucked harder this way.When the roles are reversed she has a look in her eye thats so horny,why worry if she is suddenly into it,just love what you are both into and enjoying.

Ok, if you're worried and asking for help perhaps that is a sign to back off on the choking. You're edging towards quite dangerous play by going further each time.

No one here will be able to tell you why she is suddenly into anything, we aren't her! There is a mentality of if you're harming no one then just enjoy, just be sure you actually do not harm her (it can be easy to do in the heat of the moment). But if you're questioning and worring you clearly aren't relaxed, so maybe time to sit down and try to talk about it again? Why do you need to know why she is into it anyway, do you have concerns or is it simply curiosity?

Many people experience a binge mentality when they discover something new sexually that they like, that is to say they want it more and more just because it is new and exciting. Being choked can fall under this just as easilly as anything else. Another example could be when you get your first blow job, suddenly you develop an oral fixation. There doesn't really need to be any further explaination than it's something she just found she likes and now she wants it all the time. You may well find it loses it's novelty after a while, especially if someone calls her on the marks or she begins to think too deeply into it.

I don't really know what else to say. As with pretty much anything, don't take it too far and there's no reason not to enjoy it!

i love to be choked, i like the light headed feeling, and feeling over powered, ussually i hate things round my neck (t shirts or scarves) so its like being outside my comfort zone, being in a dangerous position but knowing im safe. just have a safety thing like she taps you if youre too tight or for too long and she needs a breath, but also use your common sense, ease up every so often and allow her big breaths before resuming. what type of marks are you leaving? bruises or just red marks? i mark really easily and go red after just a cuddle so it always looks worse than it is. i understand how you're nervous, my OH is and he wont do it with me, one suggestion if you dont like choking but she does, squeaze from the back, it still feels restrictive and controlling but doesnt affect breathing. comunication is key as is understanding eachothers body and signals, enjoy

Just make sure you have a safe word and go as far as she and you feel like. The skin is bound to go red as you are pressing hard on it just make sure to do some good after care and have fun

Also a big fan of choking,turns me on soo much.Just be safe. xx

my sub loves me to choke her and slap her (that is something I had to get used to doing) our new thing is covering her nose and mouth now and depriving her of air. I watch her very closely as I do this and we have special hand signal to stop