Erotic fiction recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good erotic fiction book that doesn't involve BDSM? It's really not my thing and anything involving pain makes me queasy but as everyone seems to be trying to cash in on the FSOG popularity BDSM seems to be a common theme now. Any good alternatives? Thanks!

I'm trying to think of some for you. I didn't realise how many books contain bdsm now that I read. I will let you know if I think of any!

There are sometimes erotic fiction SCENES in some of the romantic novels in cheaper end bookshops, such as The Works or perhaps even Poundland.... that might be a start?

Grab yourself the series that is the Blackdagger Brotherhood by J R Ward. There's something like 13 books, it's paranormal romance (vamps, but not feed on humans vamps), it's sexy, filled with 'Channing Tatum body type' men and whats more, there's actually a book by book plot as well as long running storylines! Yay!!

Only one of the books involves BDSM themes and the sex scenes are quite short so there's nothing to get squeamish about. It's one of the best series I've ever read.xx

Check out lily Harlem books also some of the xcite short reads are free from bdsm . Let me know if you find some good ones . I'm always on the look out for new books!

Hi there, Cherise Sinclair has done a series called The Wild Hunt Legacy which are an erotic paranormal series. Maybe also you could try an erotic book with a collection of short stories, there are few on Lovehoney that look very good :) xx

Have a look on the site literotica. Not an actual book, but there are thousands of stories to cater for everyones needs.