Erotic Fiction

hi new to love honey
I am looking for where I could get free erotic fiction. I find it such a good way to "get in the mood" but just don't know where to look. Kindle have some free but they are always such small books.
I've read 50 shades but just not enough action in that!
Please help

Literotica is probably the best option. Hundreds of erotic fiction and sexy stories on there!

Thank you I'll give that a try

Literotica is fab and you can get audio stories on there too !

You might want to give this site a quick glance too.

https://www.sextails.com

My wife prefers a good cook book![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Literotica addict here

Also, it's worth considering reading fanfiction! There's some really well written stuff, and it already features characters you know and love... the best place to find it is archiveofourown.org and you can search by fandom (tv show/film/books/games etc), and filter by characters and rating etc.

I actually write explicit fic myself, and there's some amazing quality stuff out there - some of it is significantly better than published works I've read!

Thanks everyone might give fanfiction a go too.

Not a free option but if you do decide you want to read and purchase physical books that are in the same genre as Fifty Shades of Grey - Goodreads is an amazing resource to find book recommendations - for all genres, not just erotic fiction. I have found and loved lots of books on there, including some that are a bit more explicit than FSOG.

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

Not a free option but if you do decide you want to read and purchase physical books that are in the same genre as Fifty Shades of Grey - Goodreads is an amazing resource to find book recommendations - for all genres, not just erotic fiction. I have found and loved lots of books on there, including some that are a bit more explicit than FSOG too.

+1 on Goodreads! I have the app on my phone ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")