Erotic Fiction: The Two Second Climax

Seriously though. I get that it's fantasy. We'd all love to get our rocks off in 2 seconds. Who knows, maybe some of us are like that, but seriously? I'm reading The Training by Tara Sue Me after having read the previous two books, some other erotic short stories and the 50 Shades Triolgy and one thing is common - the female characters can be made to come sometimes instantaneously as they are penetrated... and it's all the time. It never takes them longer than a few minutes. Maybe even just by looking at a penis, I don't know. I love the books. Don't get me wrong. I've read 3 in less than a week, mainly for the other details, but it does annoy me how quickly the women come. I want some realism to be brutally honest!

![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

#rantover

fair enough, perhaps you could write a novel and sale it as a more realistic erotic novel that women can trust and relate to?

Agree!

I see your point it is a little annoying but i think they been written like it on purpose.

i cant see many people wanting to read chapter after chapter with no climax. So although its unrealistic its a better read than dragging it out for hours

yummy mummy91 wrote:

I see your point it is a little annoying but i think they been written like it on purpose.

i cant see many people wanting to read chapter after chapter with no climax. So although its unrealistic its a better read than dragging it out for hours

I'd kill for sex to go on for hours!

Haha only ever happened 3 times for me with oh before we had kids don't have hours to spare anymore

I'm glad it's not me just being a realist!

But yeah, it is fantasy, and I think also it is probably challenging writing about the reality of climax for a woman.... I think it's easier to make her pussy super sensitive so they just have to describe her "sex" tightening and then releasing all over her lovers penis.

Cheap&Easy wrote:

It also depends on how slowly you are reading that particular page. :P

just because it takes me and you hours to read a page don't mean that's normal ;)

Puddleduck wrote:

Cheap&Easy wrote:

It also depends on how slowly you are reading that particular page. :P

just because it takes me and you hours to read a page don't mean that's normal ;)

haha!

"he watched the clock....15 minutes had passed, his legs were burning ...... 3o minutes and he was sweating so much he wondered if he had fluid left to cum...oooh, her face twitched...did she just cum or does she have cramp too? Fuck it...my turn....AHHHHH!

She looks so hot waddling to the toilet with a towel bunched up between her legs..."

To be continued.

Hehe, yes to an extent I agree, it is definitely unrealistic, but it has to be, unless they are writing comedy (sex is funny/awkward/boring/uncomfortable as much as it is the good stuff lol) The writers want to get people aroused by the words and the story and although we all have quirks and tastes we wish would be spoken of more...the truth is we don't fantasise about the truth..even when thinking of a past event, we tend to skip over the drawn out parts, or the parts that don't make us tick and get right to the memories that make us drool.

I think it must be hard for erotic writers, as it is a fine line for the ones who add realism, not to take it too far and be considered boring or dragging it out until we lose interest. So they tend to go for the fantasy version...talking about the raw lusty moments and then the climax.

I agree Fluffs, but see I think there's romance in the awkward/clumsy the moments. The awkwardness then when you catch their eye you can't help but giggle, then they start to laugh because your laughing, then you get back to it, and you're at a different level... I like the journeys with all those moments. I think you can find the romance in the real and in the fantasy. But I totally take your point, and I love the fantasy but I wish there was more reality too.

There are some fantastic books where the truth is spoken more and I do enjoy them more than the totally unrealistic, fantasy books. I guess different authors have different ways.

I recommend Alison Tylers books and also Girl On The Nets book, My Not So Shameful Sex Secrets.The latter is very honest and engaging. You can associate a lot.

Ah thanks Fluffs, I'll check them out :)

Fiction is always going to be edited, just like your own memories of events. I agree that often the awkward bits add another level to the intimacy, and I've been told that being inside a giggling girl feels amazing! It's definitely an odd feeling for the girl. Sex is ludicrous, awesome, intimate, insane.