erotic pictures

apologies if there is already a post for this but was just wondering me and the other half want to have sum very erotic photos of our selfs taken intimate ones if possible and was just wondering if anybody new how we could get them done .we live in leeds any help wound be greatly appreciated thanks

If you look on the lovehoney blog there is a post on there about boudior photography and there is also an offer on there for a company/studio that has place throughout the country.

This is the link

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/05/15/boudoir-photography-divine-divas-special-offer/

Hope that helps ... at least a bit

SnoWMan wrote:

If you look on the lovehoney blog there is a post on there about boudior photography and there is also an offer on there for a company/studio that has place throughout the country.

This is the link

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/05/15/boudoir-photography-divine-divas-special-offer/

Hope that helps ... at least a bit

What SnoWMan said - thanks!

This looks amazing! :(

This looks amazing! :(

Google Erotic Photography or Boudiour Shoots most photographers do boudior at least , when in contact with them tell them what you want and they will let you know whether they are willing to shoot it or not . (p.s I am part time photographer if you dont ask you dont get )

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Google Erotic Photography or Boudiour Shoots most photographers do boudior at least , when in contact with them tell them what you want and they will let you know whether they are willing to shoot it or not . (p.s I am part time photographer if you dont ask you dont get )

Ahhh that explains why your photos are always amazing!

mrs average wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I have to agree with my friend Mrs A, I think that your photos are amazing particularly the black and white ones you posted recently, very sexy in a tasteful at the same time.

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

mrs average wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I have to agree with my friend Mrs A, I think that your photos are amazing particularly the black and white ones you posted recently, very sexy in a tasteful at the same time.

mrs average wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Aww bless you both nice of you to say so . Yeah I do Boudior and wanted to do one for ages but being a photographer didnt want to pay photographer prices as I can do my own editing , so I hire a studio , got my best mate to take my photos directed her where she should shoot ect and hey presto KF had some nice photos. Boudior is tasteful classy shoots I love doing them for clients

i had some boudoir photos of me as a present for my hubby. i loved doing it. i got a deal off groupon . also google your local photographers and go from there. x

Been doing model shoots up to and including latex, light ropes, piercings, body parts etc, mostly home shoots where models partner has been close by but not participating, (chaperoning), pity your in leeds as i`d be more than willing to talk about what your looking to achieve.

open offer, i`m in nth essex close by cambridge

cheers trailorguy61 shame ur far away shame live chats not on here anymore we could of had a natter about how to go about doing it mate

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Will photographers do hardcore?

never say never lol

"Will photographers do hardcore" ??

Most if not lots of p/t hobbyist photographers, genuine photographers might list lingerie, implied nude, nude and "adult" in their profiles and if you go onto the various websites available that are listed as "model" websites you`ll see a very wide selection of good if not high quality images that even include close-up open leg and "derriere" images that leave little to the imagination on the likes of Madcow models, Model mayhem, Net model as well as Deviant art etc and within certain constraints make a good job of shooting whatever it is the model has ideas around.

Ive done shoots on a tfp/cd basis which means both myself and the model give up time freely in exchange for copies of the shoot but wherein the photographer and the model agree about the photographer providing a certain number of prints in addition to copies of the shoot content either direct to the models computer, by memory stick or re-sized onto cd`s. Likewise some tf photographers might agree to an amount of post processing but the more post processing that goes into a shoot then usually the amount of provided images goes down proportionately, photographers value time just as models do lol. Personally i`ll only do a basic amount of post processing, if by definition the OP`s reference to hardcore means video then I wouldnt do any pp. But stills, I usually supply the vast majority of images plus some prints in whatever format the model wants, usually re-sized on cd`s.

An average model shoot paid is usually two hours, an average unpaid tf shoot can be whatever length the model and/or photographer budgets for time wise but again might average 2 hours, but on tf shoots it`s kind of expected that theres not much flesh going to be "on display" altho the shoots i`ve done, all the aspiring models have seemingly felt comfortable enough with the way a shoot has been going to have gone fully nude, I`ll just add that chaperones have been in an adjacent room or within earshot, some models insist on them, some photographers hate them and wont do a shoot if theyre mentioned.

In that time there can be many hundreds of shots taken, 20% acceptable shots might be achievable in a studio or even home studio, bedroom set up, again it depends on communication and agreements beforehand about shoot content. The model gets "exposure" for want of a better word, the photographer gains experience shooting different body forms and they both build portfolio`s. I personally dont post images without having spoken with a model, and altho its a given that the photographer retains copyright of the images, its a courtesy i extend so that if i want to shoot with a particular model again, theres been no animosity to stop that happenning.

As for the original question "will photographers do hardcore" ?, by definition and the sites implication that is more angled towards home and personal pleasures and there wasnt an expectation that the results of a "hardcore" shoot werent going to be of a professional standard, even given that some of todays still cameras can do very high resolution images and very high resolution full h/d video, (mine does 24.3 megapixel stills and full h/d video of up to 25 mins length) then I`d suggest that maybe this was thrown open to seperate pvt message discussion.

You wont know till you ask. Personally I wouldnt have any problems lol.

Hi again, just wondering if you got any other responses or went along the boudoir/studio shoot route ?, I`d have transport 1st week in September looking to do some shooting over your way and possibly east coast-ish if you were still looking. if you`d like to discuss more I can drop my e-mail.