Boudoir photo's

Hi all,

Not too sure if this was the right place to post this, but to me it seemed he most fitting.

I was wondering if anybody has had an professional boudoir photos taken. I was thinknig of getting some for my OH for his birthday and would like to know if anybodys had any experience with them.

Many thanks

Jen

Hey Jen!

Welcome to the forums, there's a welcome thread and some rules here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/327670-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

I don't have any experience in this, but I can tell you there are some threads with similar topics and you might find them useful to read :)

Here are a couple:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/349562-erotic-boudior-photography/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/14640-photo-shoots/

Hope you find the tips you're looking for!

Adx

Hi Jen,

I bought my wife a photo shoot with a professional photographer last year. It wasn't exactly a boudoir theme, although my wife did some risqué lingerie shots and nude poses (with a strategically-placed silk sheet!) to push her boundaries.

My wife wasn't sure how she would react in front of the camera but, as it turned out, she relaxed quickly and produced some great poses. It helped a lot that we both "clicked" immediately with the photographer, who was friendly, down-to-earth, encouraging and respectful.

The outcome was that we have a set of photos in a little portfolio as a souvenir, and my wife has gained a lot of confidence from the experience.

I'm not sure whether this answers any questions for you, but I hope that it gives you some encouragement that a proper photo shoot can be a worthwhile experience. The trick, of course, is to find a professional photographer who has the technical skills and the people skills to make you comfortable and get the best out of you.

Great idea. Haven't done it myself (confidence issues!) But I hope one day I will.

Sorry I can't be more help but I'm sure lots of people on here have done it.

Let us know if you do it

Angel x

I've had a few photo shoots as such, however they have all been taken by a friend who is doing a photography course.

I am always comfortable and at ease with this person, it kinda helps that they are gay so there is no sexual attraction.

I am very lucky to have a friend who does this, however as CH has said, if you find the right photographer then you can get some good shots and it boosts your confidence.

Look around for someone, explain what you want to achieve, look at their portfolilo. That way you should find someone you can click with.

Good luck.

MM xx

Something I want to do, but Hubby isn't keen on me stripping off for someone else.

I would dearly love to have some boudoir photos of my wife, but am unable to persuade her to have a go. I took some myself many years ago, before our kids were born, but although she was happy enough to pose then she now thinks that she no longer looks good enough (not true, her figure is exactly the same and she has no wrinkles to speak of). Sadly, all but one of those pictures got destroyed.

If anyone has any idea how to convince her that this would give me something I'd treasure for the rest of my life, I'd be very glad to hear it!

That's a shame Lee55555, sounds like she needs Gok Wan!

It might encourage her a bit if you both pose in some of the photos? I mean, in these days of digitisation, you can view the picture instantly and delete as apropriate. You could always start off with photos that don't show your faces and not comletely nude and then progress from there as you get to feel comfortable... How about treating to a spa day before hand, you know nails, massage, make over?

I feel for you because confidence is a big issue for most of us, I must admit though, that after coming on here, my confidence has grown enormously... good luck r kid!

i'd say go for it.

being an OH i would love to recieve something like this. so i am sure your OH would too and no doubt you'd feel amazingly confident afterwards from the result of both the photos and reaction from the OH