Ever forgotten to masturbate

What do you mean forgotten you say lol

Well at the moment I'm in a house share things are up and down in my life being all hetic because of a relationship breakup, I'm starting to get really horny and kinky again, I haven't just been staying in this shared house or I would loose my mind I sometimes stay with relatives because they are helping me get through this extremely hard time plus they are feeding me up as I lost so much weight, I knew I was going to be away for a couple of days and I was feeling extremely horny so I knew I better masturbate the morning before I would go away, Something came up in the morning and I totally forgot to release that horny and kinky feeling, So for the two days my horny imagination was definitely working on over time, Yea I could of found somewhere to masturbate at my relatives house but it felt wrong to Pluss I didn't want to whip it out and have a quick release I wanted to have fun with clothing and my toys etc...

Plus side I was having alot of wet dreams ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

We have forgotten to have sex ๐Ÿ˜. So we will arrange a night of fun and it will be little comments during the day, then it gets to the evening and we may put on a film. It then becomes too late or we fall asleep during the movie. Then it can be couple if days until we are both around to have a bit of loving due to shift work. Can be frustrating.

Hay tea cake. Hope your well , glad you found somewhere to stay in the meantime.

it's always the way isn't it. Want what you cant have, which only makes you want it more lol

K&c30's have hit the nail on the head. We will plan a night of passion, hype it up all day and then both fall asleep having a cuddle on the sofa! Haha!

MrandMrs_L wrote:

K&c30's have hit the nail on the head. We will plan a night of passion, hype it up all day and then both fall asleep having a cuddle on the sofa! Haha!

Netflix has a lot to answer for!

Delboy1991 wrote:

Hay tea cake. Hope your well , glad you found somewhere to stay in the meantime.

it's always the way isn't it. Want what you cant have, which only makes you want it more lol

Yea I'm getting well, because of the stress of the breakup I lost so much weight not healthy at all, I'm booked in to see the doctors about it as I don't seem to be putting on any weight.

Nope! Been too tired and fancied a beer more at the end of a long day but never forgotten!

If you need help with weight, use the myfitnesspal app, takes a bit to get into using it, you can enter in current weight, goal weight and period to achieve, it then gives you your required calories. You can also track your macros (carbs, protein, fat) to make sure you are eating well balanced.

As for forgotten to masturbate, not that I recall but tiredness has overruled the urge occasionally.

No chance ! I'm more likely to forget my name than forget to masturbate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ x

When OH is due home from his away shifts I'm so horny I can hardly contain myself.

Then he comes in, goes for a shower, comes down smelling and looking sexier than ever, we sit down to food and watch a bit of telly to relax and unwind. Ineveitably he falls asleep and I don't have the heart to wake him. Sexy time will have to wait but thank goodness for my toys!

teacake wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

Yea I'm getting well, because of the stress of the breakup I lost so much weight not healthy at all, I'm booked in to see the doctors about it as I don't seem to be putting on any weight.

Ah bless you! Let us know how you get on xx