Mr Bumcheeks.... anyone in touch with him?

Everyone who is a regular will know Mr Bumcheeks. He's a lovely guy. But I think I've messed-up bigtime. He wrote a new thread a couple of days ago... and I replied with a teasing answer. I did stick a smiley face at the end of it..... but judging by his response, he took it personally. I should have been more careful.

Anyway, he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.... can't find his profile, and all of his threads and posts seem to have disappeared.

Is anybody in touch with him by email? I think he also hangs out on Fetlife sometimes. He really needs to be brought back...... and told that (silly) Lifebuoy is going to drown himself : (

shame I thought he was a nice guy

I hope that's not the case he came across as a nice guy. A sensitive guy too judging by some of his posts.

I know from experience that something that seems funny at the time, isn't so funny when you see it posted.

Mr. Bumcheeks, get your ass back on the forum!!

he seemed to be having a hard time for the last little while as he took his pics down and just .. gradually became quieter ... if anyone does get in touch tell him roobs says hi please x

Ron Burgundy wrote:

I know from experience that something that seems funny at the time, isn't so funny when you see it posted.

.... yeah, absolutely! It can take on a completely different complexion when you see it up, in situ. There's been quite a few times I would have taken something down..... if only I could. I've even reported myself in the hope that the moderator will take pity and remove the dodgy post. : /

What a shame. He seemed like a nice guy.

Thanks for that Ork, much appreciated. Good to know he's okay, we do get to care about people around here.

Ork wrote:

I'm in touch with him via email, thought I would let you all know he's okay :) Oh and something to pass on:

It actually wasn't anything to do with Lifebuoy's post, in fact that quite made me smile! So do please let him know :)

So yeah, not sure how much to say or whatever but just thought I'd tell you all, he's okay and I showed him the thread, so no need to send out a search party or anything :)

glad to know hes ok :)

Nice one Ork..... thanks for that : )

Having drowned myself, I can now rest in peace.

Lifebuoy wrote:

here lies lifebouy .... buried at peace with his wooden spoon ;) x

:D :D :D :D :D

rubysoho wrote:

Lifebuoy wrote:

Chuckle chuckle !!...... I'm too thick to understand the wooden spoon bit. But I'm sure we'll rot-down nicely together : )

Lifebuoy wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Lifebuoy wrote:

Chuckle chuckle !!...... I'm too thick to understand the wooden spoon bit. But I'm sure we'll rot-down nicely together : )

Again thanks Smokey, on the other thread...... 'Those that stir the shitpot should have to lick the spoon'. I don't know about lick it...... but sure can fling it !!

Ork wrote:

theMightyBum wrote:

As I am now here again, I'm curious, what happened to Lifebuoy?

I mean, it looks like he got suspended. What did he do?

XD a lot lol, he apoligized in yet another apology thread, after having started a thread in which the first thing he did was to go in to talking about having sex with a dog... I think whether he intended it or not, he was trolling.

That pretty much sums it up