Exchanges question

I'm asking this just to check really.

I am going to send back 2 items this week (A piece of lingerie that just doesn't fit and a cane that I am disappointed with) I am considering exchanging them for some other bits and pieces from the site (different things to what I'm sending back)

I was just wondering if this would be ok, considering that what I order will probably leave at least a penny left over. - I have no problem for LH to keep the change if it is that simple, or does it have to be to the exact value of the returned items? (obviously I wouldn't ask for anything OVER the returned item value, lol)

Hi Kitty I read your review earlier, sorry to hear you were disappointed. To sort this out, you might get a faster response (and be able to sort your return out more quickly) if you contact Customer Care directly. Best way to do that is to email customercare [at] lovehoney.co.uk. I'm sure they'll be able to arrange it for you.

Seeing as that was on a wishlist I thank you for the review KM!

Now that whip is Bye Bye not Buy Buy... Sorry it was rubbish!

Thankyou Alice, I shall email customer care about it tomorrow. :-)

Yes, shame about the cane. I liked the sensation, but it's just not worth the money from my point of view. Nevermind though, you win some, you lose some - and with LH's returns policy we never really lose. - Joy!!!