Return Item question?

So i've just spoken to a wonderful rep in live chat and she has sorted out my problem with my broken toy. She's asked me to send back the item and then told me i have £16.99 to spend on another toy.

I was just wondering as i forgot to ask her, can i spend that on multi items and on a 3for10 deal?

So for example i want to get three items on a 3for 10 deal then another item that is £6.99.

just want to know before i send the item back :) thank you LH

Yep you can! Any left over money will be refunded the way you paid.

Have you filled in the form online? Its recommended but not essential. There you can ask for the three items from the £10 deal. Also you should include a note when you sent the toy back saying the same thing so that they know you would like more toys rather than a refund.

i think you can even do it via live chat!

i have a toy to send back worth 29.99 amd i asked live chat if i could exchange it for three items in the £25 bit and he said i could and the rest of the value would be refunded to my paypal. He then asked which three items i wanted but at that time i only knew two so i said i would do it the form filling in way!

awesome thank you :) ive written a note to send in with the toy, do you have a link for the online form?

Hi lovely. I would just go back to live chat and ask, it will be the quickest way to get a reply.

I had to return an item this week that somebody kindly gifted to me on here as it was faulty and they resolved the issue straight away. Just sent me out a replacement the same day as it wasn't an exchange or a refund. Infact, I didn't even have to send back the original. They just told me to dispose of it in the electrical waste . Hope you get your answer xxx

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns/

Opps by the time I wrote that JM already answered lol :) . You can do it over live chat, that's how I got my replacement x

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

awesome thank you :) ive written a note to send in with the toy, do you have a link for the online form?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns/

lol i was beaten to it! I think i was told that if you fill that online form in, it helps process everything quicker so you should get the replacements sooner too!

Thank you wonderful people!

Yesterday was such an awful, hectic and overal terrible day. Then this morning i woke up sick so ive been stuck indoors and thought that i might as well sort everything out and get this toy sent back.

I really love having a place like this. I actually look forward to being on here and chatting with everyone. It makes a difference from my hectic and insane life :)

It's a great community. It's good to have somewhere to talk openly about sexual things without random folks trying to get your phone number for text sex and phone sex! LOL.

Sarahgee wrote:

It's a great community. It's good to have somewhere to talk openly about sexual things without random folks trying to get your phone number for text sex and phone sex! LOL.

OMG sarah took the words right out of my mouth! I totally agree with this statment.

I'm going though such a hard time right now and if im honest the only thing that makes me feel better is sex or at least an orgasm. It's not the kinda thing i can talk about anywhere else lol!

I'm going to be totally honest right here and its awesome because people dont actually know me but i suffer from severe bi polar and depression so when i find something that helps me i like to talk about it and do it. Here is perfect.. i have a 'friends with benfits' thing going on right now and that keeps me going and in the meantime i have my toys to keep me happy.

When im having a bad day and i cant get alone to play i come on here and just chat it out with others and have a good laugh...WITHOUT the added pressure of random idiots messaging me and verbally abusing me!

Sorry if thats TMI!

It's not TMI at all. If it helps, it helps! You aren't hurting anybody else having orgasms to make you feel better! Infact, any excuse to cum is a good one! Lol :) .

I think the victorians had the right idea when they would give women diagnosed with mental illness orgasms ;).

You seem like a very nice girl, nobody is judging you here. :) xx

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Sarahgee wrote:

OMG sarah took the words right out of my mouth! I totally agree with this statment.

I'm going though such a hard time right now and if im honest the only thing that makes me feel better is sex or at least an orgasm. It's not the kinda thing i can talk about anywhere else lol!

I'm going to be totally honest right here and its awesome because people dont actually know me but i suffer from severe bi polar and depression so when i find something that helps me i like to talk about it and do it. Here is perfect.. i have a 'friends with benfits' thing going on right now and that keeps me going and in the meantime i have my toys to keep me happy.

When im having a bad day and i cant get alone to play i come on here and just chat it out with others and have a good laugh...WITHOUT the added pressure of random idiots messaging me and verbally abusing me!

Sorry if thats TMI!

Aw, I think that's lovely :) Lovehoney is a very fab place to be x

HAHA i just cracked up at that!!

I should say that to my doctor when i next see him

'So heres the thing orgasms are a better fix than any drug you give me, could you please put sex toys on the NHS?'

Yup.... that would be hilerious!

Now THAT would be an embarassing prescription to pick up at the chemist!! Lol xx

i'd just say i was picking up for my nan ;)

Lmao!!!!! X