Exciting Toys

Hi there! I own quite a few toys including a citoral suction one, butt plugs, a rabbit, Bluetooth, a wand, and bullets. Does anyone have any recommendations for a new toy that’s a bit different to the classics? I just feel like I need something new so I don’t get tired of what I already have.

4 Likes

My wife’s favourite is the nJoy wand… which I believe is currently discounted on Lovehoney.
It’s expensive, but for us it’s worth every penny.

1 Like

The Squeel 2 is a bit dirrerent. It’s a little wheel made from small silicone tongues which produce a licking action on the clitoris. My wife loves hers.

1 Like

I can recommend this glass dildo

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/p/lovehoney-sensual-glass-double-ended-g-spot-dildo/a45603g82144.html

I have a few others, but this is my favourite. It hits the right spot and when used with a clit sucker I squirt and squirt and squirt :sweat_drops: which is a very different experience for me.

I can also recommend this wand which is very different to any others I’ve tried, not sure if it’s the strange shape, but it never fails to give me an orgasm :fire:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/lovehoney-x-love-not-war-meile-sustainable-rechargeable-clitoral-vibrator/a45533g82038.html

1 Like

If you like like nipple play, do a search on inverted nipples. Lots of devices that can provide a unique feeling.

We have a rose quartz crystal wand / dildo thing - it’s pretty sexy!

G-Spot vibes can be fun! We have the Lovense Lush 3, which we rarely use, the Womanizer OG - which is lots of fun, and the Mantric G-Spot vibe - which is awesome!

My wife was like “I’m not into G-Spot things” but they are fun to play with and really seem to dial up her sexual limit - whenever we use them, she seems to cum a lot! Her opinion has changed :slight_smile:

The OG is pretty versatile and a great toy, the Mantric is very effective - using that one internally and a wand or something, gets a pretty quick result!

Also a big fan of the Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Ears Clitoral Vibrator - sexy little beast!

Enjoy your adventures :slight_smile:

1 Like

My latest discovery is vaginal pumps. I have one and combined with the Wand it is amazing. I can recommend it :wink:

1 Like