kegel balls....help please

I've been using jiggle balls to improve my pelvic muscles. They are approx 80g and I can keep them in for several hours during normal everyday activities, but if I exercise (running) they fall out.despite my best tensing. So the question is..lighter balls for longer and practice keeping them in whilst running or use heavier ones for normal activities. All advice welcome.

Or...have I got it completely wrong and the jiggle balls are different to kegel

I have both jiggle balls (with free roaming weights) and kegal balls (without free roaming weights). I can wear my jiggle balls anywhere for any activity, they are heavy but slightly larger diameter than the kegal balls, so they are easier to hold onto. The downside, if you could call it that, is that they get me very aroused and I would have to stop mid run to finish myself off (if I ran at all). I sometimes have to break from the housework to go play with myself while I'm wearing my jiggle balls.

Mow my kegal balls are the magnetic hematite ones from lovehoney, they are not attached and are solid balls. They are smaller than the jiggle balls and heavier. They are a more intense workout for my muscles. I acn wear these all day long and I only get wet and a bit turned on, no need to stop what I'm doing and masturbate.

So if it's pleasure your after a set of jiggle balls should do the trick as they are a bit larger in size, silicon ones are easier to grip than metal or glass. If it's purely the toning effect than why not try the larger glass tear drop shaped kegal balls. These should be a little easier to hold onto. If you don't have the orgasm problems (like an orgasm is a problem really) then go with a set of silicon giggle balls that are larger.

I hope this helps.

Considering the general advice for toning is to wear them for 15minutes a day, I'd say you're giving yourself a good enough work out wearing them for hours during normal activities that you could leave them out while running and just keep doing what you're doing :)

Many thanks for all your comments... the ones I'm using are similar to "first time love balls duo" (not sure why I can't paste the link....)

The reason for using them is purely practical (but a bit of pleasure is not a problem), I wanted to strengthen my pelvic muscles to stop peeing embarrassment when excersing, coughing, sneezing etc.

Might try the tear drop glass ones and see where that gets me.