Exercise?

Just wondered what forms of exercise/sport you people do (other than sex/kinky ones) n do you do it with your OH.

Personally I have turned the spare room into a home gym with free weights a bench, a multigym, exercise bike etc. N the mrs n i enjoy a bike ride out n about when the weathers good.

None

i bike everyday, i also have a pretty strict weights and core exercise i do,all of it is done at home :)

Zumba x2, Bodypump and cycling. I need to do more to make a proper difference to me, but that is all i can fit in at the mo.

ToyingAround wrote:

Weights, cardio, the occasional spinning, ab attack classes, but love going to things like rock climbing and obstacle courses occasionally for a full body work out.

I used to do quite a lot of rock climbing.

ToyingAround wrote:

Honeytongue wrote:

ToyingAround wrote:

Weights, cardio, the occasional spinning, ab attack classes, but love going to things like rock climbing and obstacle courses occasionally for a full body work out.

I used to do quite a lot of rock climbing.

Really? Where did you use to do yours? Is it outdoor rock climbing or those indoor rock climbing places? I love it but god does it give you a sore body for days. lol

Indoors, I used to go nearly every week to a place in Redhill. Outdoors, in the summertime, sandstone rocks just south of Tunbridge Wells. We also used to go climbing in the Peak and Lake Districts. That was when I only had one child. I could manage it all then. Supervising 3 kids and climbing is more of a challenge.

About a month ago I use to run around 70-100 miles a week,. As well as doing yoga, weights, and hula hooping everyday, and walking. I would also do martial arts a few times a week.

Right now I'm mainly doing yoga, sometimes hula hooping, I've been on a few shorter runs and walks, but I've got to limit the amount I do due to health. I do miss going on long distance runs :/

I also used to do quite a bit of rock climbing, all indoor stuff on walls. Was really fun, should get back into it really. The OH has all the gear to do it too. We usually use the place in Hull n occasionally Liverpool as she has family over there.

weights, bike, rower, got bad legs so cant do high impact stuff

Swimming and Wii fit.

I do like pilates

Mostly dancing when I am on my own

i walk a few miles a day minimun

and i do archery and swimming when i get the chance

I have to be careful on how much i do cause of chronic fatigue ( but equally doing nothing makes you feel bad too)

I do mainly walking during winter, but mix a bit with dancing. But did not do much of walking during last months, the temperatures were too low for that (like- 15 Celsius). In the summer I go running 3 times a week and the rest I just walk. I also do hicking and badminton, when I have the time and another friend willing.

yoga nearly everyday and football once a week bike and wights

We both have road bikes so cycle (mainly during the summer months) around the rural area where we live which has plenty of steep hills .... that almost kill me and some i never manage to cycle up. We are really lucky as there are such lovely places to cycle around nearby.

I also go the the gym whereas my husband will join me in cycling but will also cycle for long stretches on his own.. sometimes cycling 40-50 miles all up and downhill.

We sometimes take walks through the country parks nearby on warm sunny days!

I run about 12 miles a week (typically 5km or more at a time) and I go to weekly yoga classes. I also like to play outdoor sport in the summer.

just the gym at the moment, used to go to weekly aerobics- i really should start going back. my friend is trying to make me swim but i dont like water so its a bit of a fight

Full marathons, half gym circuit training and walking nothing much else oh house work lol

I swim a lot a couple of times a week, like the thinking space it gives me. My OH goes to the gym then we chat in the sauna for a bit, which is good. In the winter I use the gym and in theory we run together, doesn't always happen though! Like our shower at home afterwards, am lazy but the thought of the shower gets my running shoes on. I sometimes need a nice massage too!