Making exercise interesting.

I was wondering if we could think up some ways to make exercise more fun by adding a kinky twist.

I was thinking along the lines of squats with a butt plug in or stuff like that.

All ideas welcome!

I dont wish to pour water over your idea but for us it just doesnt work . Unless the term excercise is a loose term. What tends to happen is one party wants to excercise whilst the other just wants sexercise.

IMO they are best left seperate with a sex session perhaps some time after.

The other option would be something like naked yoga

Oh well. I will just have to try to motivate myself then.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Oh well. I will just have to try to motivate myself then.

mysteron wrote:

I dont wish to pour water over your idea but for us it just doesnt work . Unless the term excercise is a loose term. What tends to happen is one party wants to excercise whilst the other just wants sexercise.

IMO they are best left seperate with a sex session perhaps some time after.

The other option would be something like naked yoga

It might just work for you as everyone is different but it doesnt work for us.

I've gone jogging whilst wearing kegel balls before. That was kinda fun!

I think star jumps with a free roaming ball butt plug sounds good xxx

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34629

Xxx

Good ideas!

Well, sex is very good exercise in its own right so the simple answer is more sex and longer.

I often workout with kegel balls in ...adds a little something extra ;)

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I think star jumps with a free roaming ball butt plug sounds good xxx

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34629

Xxx

I've been jogging with this inside me, unfortunately I made it back with very wet and sticky jock strap

This post is no longer available.

I bought my missus some boxing gloves, put on my motorcycle gear and let her use me as a punchbag. She enjoyed it and got a workout. I got to wear my stunt gear. Everyone happy👍

Doesn't really work for most other people I guess but hey ho.😂

Sex is amazing exercise!! Squats with a butt plug sounds interesting though 🙌

Danger man wrote:

I bought my missus some boxing gloves, put on my motorcycle gear and let her use me as a punchbag. She enjoyed it and got a workout. I got to wear my stunt gear. Everyone happy👍

You are brave and your wife, lucky! I've got to pay a personal trainer to get my punches - not fair - lol!

Lu SB wrote:

Danger man wrote:

You are brave and your wife, lucky! I've got to pay a personal trainer to get my punches - not fair - lol!

Not really brave as I'm wearing so much padding 🤗 Must admit there are times she still knocks the wind out of me though. I'm the lucky one as its my fantasy, even though she does seem to enjoy it a lot.

Kegal balls! It's a very common reccomendation :)

These are super jiggly, the balls inside are great! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31058

Go for a jog with these in!

Something about squats wearing a plug concerns me, might be ok with a light weight, but if you are doing "heavy" squats, you need all your concentration on keeping your posterior chain / back tight, please be wary

Suction cup dildo on an exercise bike 🙊

Slightly off topic as it's not kinky is the 'Zombie Run' app. It's a game/story telling running app that I found really motivated me to get out and run.
Suppose it could also be considered kinky if you're into the idea of zombies.
Just my two cents.