The LH Gym

Just a thread where we can share our workout sessions and also support one another.

example:

Today I woke-up aching all over. My 15 minute yoga session helped lossen my limbs, but heck, it hurt like hell.

I'm pretty terrible at doing "organised exercise" - though I do weekly Yoga and would like to increase that so I'm doing it daily.

Other than that any exercise is totally by accident, in the form of walking, running (like, when I'm late for the train!) or dancing my butt off in town! :P

I have a gazelle glider (air walker) that I jump on every morning! Also been doing a lot more walking around lately, using stairs etc!

i have no exercise programme as yet .. im saving up for a bike . i love cycling an swimming and step - theyre the only exercises i love . id like to try yoga but the gym is too dear so i may get a dvd one day ... at the moment though im on a SUPER minimal if any carb eating trip ... salads and grilled fish every day , and lots of lemon water , and treats at weekends only and ive dropped a dress size . had to take my fave skirt in by 2 " the other week !!!!!! :)

I try and go to the gym twice a week, an hour each time. Not a big fan of the running machines, but I loooove the cross trainer... I don't know why, it just seems really fun! Would get one at home if I had the space.

only thing iEVER enjoyed doing at the gym was weights , but i dont want to be muscly , so its not the best thing ha

I have 2 big German Shepherd dogs that I walk twice a day, so as far as I'm concerned that's more than enough excercise in one day

Old - But not THAT old! wrote:

I have 2 big German Shepherd dogs that I walk twice a day, so as far as I'm concerned that's more than enough excercise in one day

I love German Shepherds! Definitely more than enough excersize. Demanding breed of dog!

I started pole dancing a while ago and it's the best form of exercise ever! It’s an incredible work out! And that’s just from the hysterical laughter you get when you’re trying to learn something new If you have somewhere local to you I’d recommend checking it out. An hour lesson flies by! I’d love my own pole but they’re pretty pricey. BE WARNED! The bruising you get is terrible when you first start! So no wearing skirts to work ladies or you’ll get some funny looks!

I don't know about Bath but in Bristol there are at least three places you could have a LH office trip to ? Xx

I cycle to and from work everyday,18 miles total. thats enough for me =)

I try and go to the gym 2-5 times a week, I love it and get a buzz from going!

I'm doing the 30day squat challenge i'm really enjoying it so far which surprised me i have to do 75 today!

I just got my weights out of the office.

Mrs Kebert is out

I have no beer

TV sucks

So watching some naff film (storage 24) on Sky OD and trying to remember my exercises.

Anyway, less talky more lifty

Ooh good idea. Yesterday I went to the gym for 90 mins. Did sit ups and weights, then 20 mins bike, 20 mins cross trainer, more weights and abdominals, and a ten minute sprint on the treadmill. Was such a good workout! x

Resi Evil Apoc and 9kg, really need to find my bigger bars so I can stack more on.

Got up this morning after a sesssion yesterday. Did weights for 40 mins plus 15 mins cycling and felt great afterwards. Aiming to do Box fit circuits next Sunday and probably walking with OH Tuesday to help her get ready for Thames Path challenge.

I went for a walk today. I've been taking it easy after the food poisoning earlier this week, but tomorrow I'm plannin on a yoga session =) maybe some weights and a walk too.

I am trying to get myself back to shape, so I am trying to do some exercise. One day I go running or fast walking (fast walking for at least hour and half) or I do exercises at home.

My problem is I injured my elbow and I am now stuck out of most exercises for weeks. Can only walk. wear kegel balls, but not much else.

I use my cross trainer..... Will be starting the 30 day squat and 30 daycrunch challenge tomorrow

I go boxing once a week and have a full on 1 2 1 session with my boxing coach and sweat like a fat lass in a chippy i love it

Riding my bicycle is my only exerise.