Expanding the spanking areas

My boyfriend and I practice some BDSM with quite hard spanking at times. Moving from being slapped by my ex-es non-consensually to now being the consensual boss meant a lot for us both, apart from holding the revenge tool :)

We're used to the usual bend-over-the-bed positions and using crop and kitcheen stuffs on his arse. Now we are thinking of trying new things, so turning to you guys here for suggestions.

We have never tried spanking on his hands or feet, some people say it's erogenus. What tools can I use for these areas? Bear in mind, being a lady, I don't have strong muscles!! :)

Has anyone tried whips? Looks quite scary but sexy.

Hey dasher

Spanking boney areas in general is not recommended, especially areas like the hands and feet where there is no padding over extremely delicate bones.

Spanking should be kept below the waist, to fleshy areas. The butt, thighs, thutt, and calves are all good choices.

Avoid spanking above the waist, and NEVER over the spine, neck, kidneys, stomach or over the backs of knees or achilles heel.

For more tips on how and where to spank, check out my 'Bondage Gone Wilde' playlist on the Lovehoney YouTube channel :)

dasher wrote:

Has anyone tried whips? Looks quite scary but sexy.

We have this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7872

It is great but it is the most pain-inducing piece of kit we own, far worse than any crop, flogger, paddle, pin-wheel....for me anyway!

It is damned sexy though, and I'm happy we have it for when I truly feel I need to be brought back in line.

At the risk of offending Jess ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif), you can use cane or tawse on hand and feet as was practised in English schools but you have to be just careful. My girlfriend is a swim coach, so caning her on the usual places is out of question. The skin on hand and feet are thicker and they don't leave marks ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hey Gosig, it's looks lovely but we don't have a large space in our home. Does it make much noise? Afraid of waking up the neighbours

giga_sx wrote:

Hey Gosig, it's looks lovely but we don't have a large space in our home. Does it make much noise? Afraid of waking up the neighbours

We just used it with me on our king size bed, though husband might have to work on his accuracy given Jess’ advice about where is safe to hit 😱.

The whip does make a lovely cracking sound (as you would hope it would) but it didn’t wake our daughter sleeping in the room next to ours.

I have used a crop on intimate places on my wife.....she enjoyed a lot!! Got to get the right level of sting not too much but not a wasted spank.