Exploring new ideas

Well as I've already said a few times finding our sex lives again , we are talking with each other more about things we like / would like to try we have started our little collection of toys and underwear , so from scheduled sex to this is going great , last night Mr M took full control arms tied up everything was on his command to begin with I didn't know how I felt then i felt myself begging to give him oral , the love honey box was open , we have tried anal before didn't happen but have always tried with a finger or two , there must have been something in the air last night as before I knew it he has his finger in there and his manhood in me well I have never felt anything like this pleasure before , this exploring each other and trying is proving to be brilliant anyone else trying new things ;) Mr M said he loved the thought of been in control of me watching me squirm and the thought i coulndt touch him at all , would love to hear what other people's views are x

Glad you had fun!

My partner and I have tried loads of new things since joining Lovehoney. I was one of those people who was so against anal before I signed up and now I'm obsessed with plugs and even prefer anal to vaginal sex. It's odd how things have changed but it's definitely been a blessing!

Mine tied me up last week and it was amazing. First time it had happened. He flogged me, forced me to give him oral, and used toys on me.

I can't stop thinking about it and be made me squirt for the first time too which was amazing.

Fujiyamamama wrote:

Mine tied me up last week and it was amazing. First time it had happened. He flogged me, forced me to give him oral, and used toys on me.

I can't stop thinking about it and be made me squirt for the first time too which was amazing.

Hey seems we've more in common than anything :) I felt it was amazing too and the double penetration was well I have no words , never thought I would enjoy being tied up but the feeling of not been able to touch him it just added to the exciment , wow squirting the first time this happens I felt embarased at first where as Mr was loving it now when it happens I just let go and enjoy xx

I will have to agree with you, me and my hubby are the same, been doing the same from year to year but now the children have flown the house we want to experiment more. I have severall thing I would love to try so lets hope we can do them. The first thing that we have discussed is a night of pleasure withall our toys and my lingerie in our livivg room during the day, risky NO new to us Yes

NatandTom wrote:

Glad you had fun!

My partner and I have tried loads of new things since joining Lovehoney. I was one of those people who was so against anal before I signed up and now I'm obsessed with plugs and even prefer anal to vaginal sex. It's odd how things have changed but it's definitely been a blessing!

We are the same natandtom ... I was very against anal until discovering lovehoney 😊

My OH was also anti anal, we have done it twice, both times blind drunk, but other than that has been a no go area.

We are still learning new explorations, including anal play with both receiving, but after a taste of it, each time has gotten more adventurous.

I think the biggest element is the idea that it is ok for sex to be fun. Sure, sex has always been pleasurable, and "lovemaking" with delicacy and intimacy will not be forgotten, but it's equally OK to release the hound in each of us and just go with it.

Mrs Sen is usually quite quiet and holds back, but the other day she came hard 3 times whilst I was using a vibe on her as she gave me oral.

Bottoms up to great sex all around