Thank you. Thank you!

I have always been really open and happy to discuss sex but struggled to articulate with what I really wanted in bed, don't get me wrong I'm submissive in the bedroom but I'm not shy at all (a bit of a contradiction??)

Thanks to you guys I feel like the best sex I have ever had has just got a whole lot better!!!

During our date nights (we have 6 kids between us) we were able to discuss safe words and pushing boundaries and I feel closer to him than ever.

We role played a rape fantasy, pushed boundaries with S&M and toys and finally braved anal after our "unfortunate incident" as well as having loving intimate sex too! I am such a happy bunny and long may it continue!

I am glad the community has been able to assist. It is fun when your try new things together.

So great to hear a good success story! I'm so happy for you.x

That's really great to hear

I'm really pleased that you are both happy and now closer than ever x

Fantastic to hear hunni. Im glad this community has helped you. Keep up the fun ❤xx

So lovely to hear this! I am sure this is just the start. Enjoy exploring ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Woo hoo!

That's simply wonderful! This forum/community has helped/is helping me and my solo and shared play with husband. It's just a wonderful place to learn how to explore and lose the shame..

Congratulations, taking your relationship to another level! 💖