Coronavirus and Extended Returns?

I've been reading in the papers that some retailers are extending their return deadlines in light of the social restrictions recommended due to the covid-19 pandemic. Is this something Lovehoney is going to bring in?

I'm guessing this is a 'no' then. 🙂

Hey Ian,

I have checked with our Warehouse and they have said to not worry too much about it being within the month deadline and to send their return when they can. We are aware that there may be situations where this is not possible to return exactly within the one month window (eg. Self Isolation and Delivery Delays).

Hope this helps clarify!

Excellent, thank you Brenna. 🙂👍

Not planning to return anything from my last order, but that's still great to know!

Hi, Could you please advise if this includes items being returned under the Sex Toy Happiness Promise also? I have an item that I would like to exchange under this but, due to working from home, I currently don't have access to a printer until the middle of this month (17th April) which means that I would be unable to print out the return label until a week after the deadline for return. If it doesn't cover this then it isn't a problem but thought it may be worth asking. Thank you.

MaD_Couple wrote:

Hi, Could you please advise if this includes items being returned under the Sex Toy Happiness Promise also? I have an item that I would like to exchange under this but, due to working from home, I currently don't have access to a printer until the middle of this month (17th April) which means that I would be unable to print out the return label until a week after the deadline for return. If it doesn't cover this then it isn't a problem but thought it may be worth asking. Thank you.

The Post Office can print your return label if you're short of a printer. There's a link on your account page for more info, but I'll pop it here too: 👍🙂

https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4130/

Thanks Ian Chimp, that is really helpful. :)

I spotted this on the Return information page: 👍

RETURNS PERIOD EXTENDED: Due to the current situation that is affecting us all, you now have 60 days from the date of purchase to return items to us.

It still says 30 days for the Happiness Promise though, but that may be an oversight? I'm sure Customer Care will have more info if anyone needs it.

The Happiness Promise got an update too (not exactly sure when as they don't notify about these things). It's now a 60 day return window, and you get a refund not a replacement. 👍 I think I like that better than the old one, though not sure if it's here to stay. 🙂 Here's the info:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/promise-terms/

Thank you Ian for sharing the update :) and thank you Lovehoney!

Thanks so much, Mr Chimp.

You're excellent at digging through the small print. Fancy going through some contracts for me? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Thanks also to Lovehoney - great customer service as always.

VR wrote:

Thanks so much, Mr Chimp.

You're excellent at digging through the small print. Fancy going through some contracts for me?

Thank you. 🙂 But to give credit where it's due, it was actually kelly_michelle who spotted the Happiness Promise change first in another thread. I just magpied it and popped it here. 👍🙂