don't you just wish..

That you could keep a f*&% buddy in a box?

I mean, LH stock the best toys and there is ample supplies of saucy vids online to keep anyone going for months.

But sometimes, you just can't beat the real thing. What I wouldn't do now for a good f*&£ing. To feel hot breath on my neck, the weight of a guy on top of me and the rhythmed thrusting you just can't get with a Jessica Rabbit! The sights, the smells, the sweat, the eye contact, everything.

I have a BF, we move back into our uni accom on Tues from our respective homes, but even then sometimes you wish you could whip someone out, have a good f$%*, no strings attached, and then go back to whatever you were doing.

Or is that just me

i wish i could just whip my bf out of thin air when i want him!

bit like now really lol

but not really felt like u do apart from when ive been single and not getting any

I really do wish this ALOT

Abooooo!!!

xxx

From a blokes point of view, you don't really need a fuck buddy as such. Just ask pretty much ask any bloke anywhere for a no strings fuck & ta dah!

It's not fair, all you ladies have to do is turn up & take your pick whilst us knobheads strut round like peacocks & use our full arsenal of 'woo craft'.

all women have to do is say to a guy i want u now , where as us guys have to play mind games with women, damn i wish i was a woman

Mucky Duck wrote:

From a blokes point of view, you don't really need a fuck buddy as such. Just ask pretty much ask any bloke anywhere for a no strings fuck & ta dah!

It's not fair, all you ladies have to do is turn up & take your pick whilst us knobheads strut round like peacocks & use our full arsenal of 'woo craft'.

where do you live again? lol Joking!

Its just sometimes...no toy can hit the spot like a bloke can. hmmm *dreams*

curvy, thats a massive compliment to us men. Even though your toy vibrates, pulsates, rotates & is designed to ergonomicaly perfect.... you still want the last turkey in the shop with a smelly hairy troll attached to it mindless fumbling & rutting! Bless!

Mucky Duck wrote:

curvy, thats a massive compliment to us men. Even though your toy vibrates, pulsates, rotates & is designed to ergonomicaly perfect.... you still want the last turkey in the shop with a smelly hairy troll attached to it mindless fumbling & rutting! Bless!

well..perhaps I'm not that fussed after all...

joke, lol.

Yes, surprising isn't it, but sometimes a Jessica just cannot fit the bill. I need Mr Darcy in a box, thats what I need!

Your way of description..not so keen. lol x

Err. I was talkng about er other boys, or something!! Honest injun!

I'd understand those kinda urges if you're single, but when you're attached, that seems a lil odd to me

x x

Morbidia wrote:

I'd understand those kinda urges if you're single, but when you're attached, that seems a lil odd to me

x x

Yes I suppose you're right, I hadn't considered the fact that they might actually start selling men in boxes and then I'd have to buy one and use him and it would be all uncomfortable between me and my mister and oh...dear I didn't think this thread through at all....

Lol, I don't want to offend or be pedantic, but this is a free and open forum, call people 'odd' for sharing their thoughts, feelings or fantasies and you will be the one causing offence. Odder and stranger things have been said, by yourself also, but we don't judge you because of the nature of the forum. Please offer the same courtesy in return.

'x x'

ok, ok, i apologise for using the word odd

Apology accepted. Night! x

Curvy chicka that is a good description you wrote, it tells us men what you were feeling like.

I have been hit on by girls who seemed to have no interest in me or my lovely personality, I guess I was just like the man in a box for them. These things happen.

Did once drive down to Hastings and jump in the sack with someone l had never met before!! does that count in reverse kinda!! as for in a box she spent inordinate amounts of time rummaging in skips!!

TB

walrus wrote:

Curvy chicka that is a good description you wrote, it tells us men what you were feeling like.

I have been hit on by girls who seemed to have no interest in me or my lovely personality, I guess I was just like the man in a box for them. These things happen.

Its funny really Walrus, because I can guarantee there are women out there dying to meet a lovely man with a great personality! They just haven't found you is all.

As for you TB, I'm sure there was a benefit to you travelling all that way!!

xx

Defssss agree with this, when my blokes away theres only so many times a bunny will really do it for me. Then i need my man back in order to hit all the right spots!!

Plus, sometimes its nice just to lie back and let him do all the work... not so possible with a jessica rabbit...

x

BeeBeex wrote:

Plus, sometimes its nice just to lie back and let him do all the work... not so possible with a jessica rabbit... External Media

x

Haha I completely agree!! Sometimes we just need to be SELFISH!!!

Have long thought about this...boyf in a box...very handy!!

Obviously would like a real one too but not sure i'm very good at the whole relationship malarky!!