Facebook?

Can anyone tell me whats happened to the lovehoney page on Facebook, I can't seem to find it anymore and haven't seen any posts for ages.

couldnt find it either, tried to have a look.

It's gone. Got removed by FB I think....there was a thread about it if you have a forum search.

Adx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/256134-facebook-group/

Alicia D'amore wrote:

It's gone. Got removed by FB I think....there was a thread about it if you have a forum search.

Adx

Why forum search when the amazing WandA can find everything we're looking for in double-quick time External Media

MsEllie wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

Why forum search when the amazing WandA can find everything we're looking for in double-quick time External Media

Haha - I said forum search because I was too tired to look myself - good job WandA is practically perfect in every way <3

Adx

You're a lucky woman.

My DH has just spent the evening despairing of women-kind after I read him long extractions from 'Cosmocking'

My favourite of his responses was "wait... people actually read this..."

MsEllie wrote:

You're a lucky woman.

My DH has just spent the evening despairing of women-kind after I read him long extractions from 'Cosmocking'

My favourite of his responses was "wait... people actually read this..."

I am indeed!

Ahhh sounds like your hubby has his head screwed on too :) *tootles off to read Cosmocking again* could do with a good giggle :)

Adxx

thanx guys, bit peeved though as mantric still on there so cant be for adult seasons

reasons even lol