Facials

Gave myself a facial last night, whilst fooling about with MrsB I managed to come on my face & in my eye, when the first shot landed by my ear on the pillow I should have taken cover, instead I took the 2nd shot straight in the face, needless to say MrsB found it hilarious....

Must admit it was pretty funny 😁

Now you know how us girls feel hahaha its horrible when it goes in your eyes

Lucky I missed my mouth!

I agree,I to would of found that hilarious, although it bloody hurts in your eye .. take care!

Sounds like you need a riot shield rofl

In the eye is awful, hilarious, but awful! Mr Jakes apologised profusely, once we'd both stopped laughing, although I was more annoyed that his first shot hit MY pillow!! :)

Facials are just too messy. Gets in your hair then you have to wash it, gets in your eye and burns like hell, gets on your sheets and stains. This is why I swallow ;)

dotdashdot wrote:

Facials are just too messy. Gets in your hair then you have to wash it, gets in your eye and burns like hell, gets on your sheets and stains. This is why I swallow ;)

Yes, they are messy indeed, completely agree the swallowing is much cleaner. Although sometimes is a turn on to make a mess, we tend to leave it for times when laundry is due and change the sheets afterwards

now i don't mind a facial!

but never in the eye!

Haha this post made me laugh! But yes it's not funny when it's you lol. It happened to me not long ago and I felt like kicking my OH in the balls!!! I was rolling about the bed naked for ages cursing at him! x

BadNic wrote:

Haha this post made me laugh! But yes it's not funny when it's you lol. It happened to me not long ago and I felt like kicking my OH in the balls!!! I was rolling about the bed naked for ages cursing at him! x

Facials need health warning! Never done and dont think i want to after reading your post. Poor you x

Why you pleased you didn't get it in your mouth? Always good to taste yourself once in a while 😉

I'll try and aim for my mouth next time... Definitely not my eye lol... 😊

Haha sounds funny but no thank you. I'm happy as long as it's all kept away from my face.......except my mouth obviously 😋

Quite like a facial sometimes - like it anywhere but really, but NOT IN MY HAIR !!!!!

Did not know that it could sting if it got in your eye, just as well I aim for nipple and mout, sometimes miss and hit her neck.

My husband loves giving me a facial. He begs for it every time lol.

I must say I'm not a huge fan of getting one but it's so good for your skin, I swear by it.

I got cum in my eye once whilst kneeling in front of my ex... my eye was bloodshot for almost 24 hours. Stung like a mo fo!

I enjoy facials... but in my eye, my hair or fresh clothes and I will go mad xD

No not on my face. In my mouth yes on my tits or ass yes, face no

Looooove giving a facial!

....not to myself obviously