Receiving a facial and the shower

If you havent recieved a facial or you have, but imagining back to the first time, would it be easier, more inclined to do it, less aprehensive if it was in the shower?

I don't know if this happens with everyone, but I and my partner found that it is harder to take most of the sperm off with water. It is easier to me to remove with a tissue paper and then wash with water and soap.

I would not like to receive a facial in the shower due to that, it would be too sticky to clean it. I prefer to receive them while dry. And that thought didn't crossed my mind when I received it for the first time. But I wasn't aprehensive about that, I was confident and wished it.

That's my experience, I hope it can help you in some way.

1 Like

Completely random but it has the ability to remove fake tan... My friend told me she got it on her leg and had white patches where it landed lol...

Not really as cum could still land in my eyes! Ouch!

That's a thought, hmmm not quite sure. Usually we do it when I have no make up on & remove it with a baby wipe. At first I was apprehensive but I enjoy it now, I can't help but laugh when it goes over my closed eyes, I've learned the hard way not to open them, ouch!

MissNoir wrote:

That's a thought, hmmm not quite sure. Usually we do it when I have no make up on & remove it with a baby wipe. At first I was apprehensive but I enjoy it now, I can't help but laugh when it goes over my closed eyes, I've learned the hard way not to open them, ouch!

What were you apprehensive about?

I'm happy to have a facial without a shower, in fact I've never tried it in the shower.

It depends on the person, I guess some may be happier in the shower.

Never given a facial, though it is on my bucket list...

1 Like

I have no desire to ever have jizz go anywhere but in a condom, or swallowed during a BJ. If condoms become too expensive then due to the implant i may be ok with it vaginally too, but i'd rather not have it inside me, and never on my body.

My OH is happy to receive a facial but she don't like it in her eyes. Unfortunately i have no or little control and when it does go in her eyes we can usually laugh it off, and it doesn't put her off for the next time ;)

1 Like

My OH is happy with a facial and we regularly play in the shower. Love a BJ in the shower. Love see her naked body wet :eggplant:

2 Likes