Real or Fake?

we were just wondering people's preference to what they prefer most,

Real, natural boobs or Fake, enhanced boobs?

be interested in your replys........

thankyou

I prefer natural though I've never been with someone who had fake boobs, enhanced boobs dont do anything for me at all but in any case boobs arnt a "thing" of mine

Real defo i do think the fake ones look nice but id choose real over fake...............fake ones look in away as if the skins pulled tight over a foot ball or something, they dont look as bouncy as real nat ones imo x

Due to a genetic problem my ex had one of each, one grew more than the other. There is not a great deal of difference to look at but to feel one was definitely firmer.

Real for me as although big boobs can be fun a prefer pert smaller ones. Just my personal preference.

My personnal opinion is real ones..... nice (ampleish) boobs are great to watch swinging freely ;-)

Fake ones dont seem to have the same sort of bounce effect....or the same sort of feel when being played with....but each to there own

real for me much more nicer although fake ones can be nice ;) xx

Most definitely real, who wants a set of boobs staying still in one position while having sex? Its all about the bounce, even with smaller boobs :)

A few more answers on this recent thread here too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/448101-fake-or-natural/

I don't really have an opinon as such, I have huge real boobs and have on occasion wished they were smaller but when it comes down to it, I couldn't face the operation, so I suffer the pain almost every day, and I do like them most of the time, apart from when they cause me pain or I'm trying to buy clothes.

As for implants, some of them can look and feel reasonably good, my friend has great teardrop impants, which look almost natural, and they don't feel too hard when you give em a squeeze ;)

Each to their own I guess...

Real all the way for me. I'd even take small real ones to large fake ones.

Confidence in a woman is what does it for me. If you need big boobs to be confident, you're doing it wrong.

I much prefer natural ones, I just don't think fake ones look right and think they'd feel strange.

Real ones :) my oh's are a perfect pair for me

My OH has had her's done. Before I was really against it as I didn't think she needed it done but they look great, she has more confidence about her body and is overall happier. So if she is happy then so am I. As far as the debate goes boobs are boobs. Big ones, small ones, real, fake they are all great to me.

I am for the fake ones i have them i luv them and never had a day that i regretted having them done,no one as ever refused a squeeze from mine, i say Be Fake And Proud xxxx

deffinitely real! i prefer bigger boobs but i think thats just cause i have bigger boobs tbh xx

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

A few more answers on this recent thread here too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/448101-fake-or-natural/

I wish people would search for the topic first, we keep getting new threads but the same old topics appearing, particularly this type of topic.

Real, fairly small are perfect for me :D

my friend went from b cup to f cup (not recommended) n they are shockingly low. not seen them, but she did let me braless feel them under tshirt. n you can tell the diff. tis a bit odd. hoping for a tit wank next time i see her. but not overly impressed so far.

got to be real, my partner prefers real too x

Got to be real