fake or natural...?

Definitely natural here. Big, small and everything inbetween (pun intended!) they're all very nice! :P

Much prefer natural, obviously, but then for most men, im pretty certain its more about shape than size.

I wouldn't get fake breasts, but then again don't need them at a DD lol. Not that into them when It comes to other women either. I don't see the need to go under the knife for something that isn't medical. Plus I'd rather show a woman what she is worth without her feeling the need to change.

natural always wins

Natural all the time,big or small us blokes love them all well i do,fake ones can be nice but they seem few and far between,most seem like round balls stuck on the chest

I always said I'd have my boobs done because I was so crushingly insecure - I was physically sick the first time my fella touched mine because I was that nervous. And the next few times too.

But with time, encouragement and lots of rational thinking I've now learnt to love my boobs - sure I still look like a boy side on with no bra - but to the people who don't matter, they'll never see me without a padded bra (that's a lie - I'm now confident enough to go braless in certain clothes :D) and for those who do - they don't care!

I like being flat and natural now (I get the benefits of big boobs with a good bra, but keep the pertness of small boobs) but I can fully understand why some women would need it due to massive insecurities or due to masectomies or whatever else.

I think natural tends to look better but that's just because I personally prefer smaller boobs - though I can still appreciate bigger boobs too and well done fakes can look lovely too. Problem is some women go a little too large for their natural frame and it can be a bit obvious (or they can have the implants put in funny positions giving that "stuck on" look).

Adx

No hesitation -- natural!

Indeed, it quite upsets me to think that some women opt for surgery purely because they feel under pressure to conform to some fictitious norm about boob size. I can assure them that this particular bloke, at least, isn't pushing that norm.

see iv been concidering geting my boobs done for a wile now, i wouldnt want the huge if anything jus one size bigger than i am currently, but more for the purpose of self confidence, since i had my little one i lost body confidence so i convnced myself fake is the way forward... but after everyone sayin natural its making me thik maybe i should jus stick with wat i have lol

x GG x

you look stunning Glam, natural is the way for you, we all have hang ups with our bodies its natural.

you look stunning Glam, natural is the way for you, we all have hang ups with our bodies its natural.

Natural for me, too. Having said that, it really is more about the rest of the person and their personality than what shape their body is.

I don't tend to go for big breasts as a rule, and I do think small (even extremely small) ones can be the sexiest, but really, it's a package deal, and I've never wished a girlfriend's breasts to be different than they were.

Glam_girls_69 wrote:

see iv been concidering geting my boobs done for a wile now, i wouldnt want the huge if anything jus one size bigger than i am currently, but more for the purpose of self confidence, since i had my little one i lost body confidence so i convnced myself fake is the way forward... but after everyone sayin natural its making me thik maybe i should jus stick with wat i have lol

x GG x

I knew there was a means to this thread you started,I can see how confidence could come into it,But you are beautifull the way you are,I think if you went even it little bit bigger then it would spoil your fab look

Glam_girls_69 wrote:

x GG x

Before I had my little boy I loved my boobs, they were the only part of me I couldn't fault. Now they have changed and it gets me down, I'm still the same size but not quite the same shape.

I decided that if I ever had the money I'd have a boob job (to get back to my previous shape) but since the PIP news I've given it more thought and completely changed my mind. As HGL said I'm not willing to risk going under the knife for something that isn't medical, especially now I have a little boy.

Anyway, having seen your picture you look amazing!! You certainly don't look like you've ever had a baby!

Glam, i can definitely say, hopefully without being beaten up by m'lady, that you definitely do not need to do anything to them.

To those considering implants because they had kids; You almost definitely dont need it. you certainly dont need implants.
Any surgeon worth his weight in experience (and honesty) would always try to steer you to just a lift or similar

i have natural boobs but quiet alot of my friends have fake boobs i think if you go to a good surgeon and get them done properly they can look good but some just look like two footballs stuck on to girls chests. if your willing to pay alot to get them done properly and so that they still look a bit natural i definitly would specially if its damaging your confidence. i use to have a really big nose and last year when i was 18 i got surgery to get it made smaller and i have never looked back it gave me so much more confidence and i feel 100 times better for having it done.

But yeah my advise to you would be do what you feel is right no point being unhappy with a flat chest when you can change it, but if your doing it for other people then don't you have to make sure your doing it for yourself, otherwise you probably will regret it.

Peaches Will Cream wrote:

i have natural boobs but quiet alot of my friends have fake boobs i think if you go to a good surgeon and get them done properly they can look good but some just look like two footballs stuck on to girls chests. if your willing to pay alot to get them done properly and so that they still look a bit natural i definitly would specially if its damaging your confidence. i use to have a really big nose and last year when i was 18 i got surgery to get it made smaller and i have never looked back it gave me so much more confidence and i feel 100 times better for having it done.

But yeah my advise to you would be do what you feel is right no point being unhappy with a flat chest when you can change it, but if your doing it for other people then don't you have to make sure your doing it for yourself, otherwise you probably will

thanks, yeah i would find a decent surgeon if i did, i would still want them to look as natural as poss, not like some u see that are so obviously fake! i jus want them to look fuller without my bra on if tht makes sense? i wouldnt get them done yet, i would wait until i was sure i wanted no more children as i would still want the choice of BF if thats wat the baby needed..

many years to decide still but i duno what to do lol,

x GG x

Nothing wrong with you Glam, i would love to have a figure like you! If it was me wanting a boob job then i might not want to stop there, facelift, eyes, nose job etc, and its pretty expensive when i would prefer the money to go on my children or family perhaps a good holiday but you have to do what is right for you and i hope you make a decision that you are happy with and not doing it to please anyone else! good luck

hehe yeah i get ya i think you should trust yourself about this one you gonna know whats best for yourself hun ;o

thanks guys n gals :)

Definatley natural boobs any shape or size, they are all lovely :P