Fanny Advice - Your Favourite TV Chef Answers Your Questions!

Definately :)

Hello All!

Fanny's back! Been dealing with a bit of a situation with a Danish today. It's alright though - although it got a bit sticky, he managed to clean himself up and head off back to Copenhagen.

My latest advice is part of a piece I like to call Doughnuts and the Single Girl.

It is a well known fact that doughnuts are the cure for all that ails you, including but not limited to, PMT, hunger and stress. It's also a brilliant cure for singledom!

One's personal choice in bakery-based product says a lot about that person. Think about this:

• How do you like your hole - small and tight like a Tenga Flip Hole or big yet all encompassing like a Utensil Race Downwards Masturbator?
  • Do you like it to ooze jam or spurt cream?
  • Do you like the taste of your own doughnuts (I'm not talking about that just-add-water Bettie Crocker hose-beast mix!) or do you prefer someone elses?
  • Are you a licker or a biter?

Next time you are in the bakery with the attractive lady in the hair net serving you, ask her these questions and who knows where your conversation will lead!

That's all for now chaps! Any questions about doughnut etiquette, be it what you use to make the hole or what you can cover it in to make it taste better, I'm sure Fanny can help!

Is that like american pie ? lol