Fantasy night with a LH member.....who, what where!!

aww toxycat first you made me blush then you filled my head with all kinds of deviant thoughts! I'd love to lapdance for you...if ever I see you in person feel free to demand one

xxKPxx

Ooh it's hard to choose but i think it would have to be SG69

Nexas wrote:

Morbidia: What can I say? With the connection we have it'd be more than a little interesting to see how compatible we would be! A night out with drinks and dancing in Birmingham would be on the cards I think! (maybe without all the friends etc. that might actually happen IRL! LMAO!

Thats why my OH is so worried about you coming up to brumland ;) xxx

Thanks Toxycat

I would definately try a wee night of fun n frolicks with SexyLittleMinx, Malteser81, n Toxycat, theres somfin bout there pics thts nice

** thts three seperate nights , not all at once

andy_69 wrote:

Thanks Toxycat External Media

I would definately try a wee night of fun n frolicks with SexyLittleMinx, Malteser81, n Toxycat, theres somfin bout there pics thts nice External Media

** thts three seperate nights , not all at once External Media

What not all at once Andy? Think that would make a nice little foursome!

sexy little minx wrote:

yeah it would b a nice little foursome External Media would definately be an experience External Media

Nexas wrote:

LMAO Well the thread is if everyone was single! I'd never make any kind of move on someone in a relationship! I don't even think about them in that way really ^_^'

You know damn well hunny that if i were single, you're first on my list of potential dates, if you dont mind :-P xx

sexy little minx wrote:

andy_69 wrote:

I would definately try a wee night of fun n frolicks with SexyLittleMinx, Malteser81, n Toxycat, theres somfin bout there pics thts nice External Media

Oooooh definatly External Media

Loves huni wrote:

hmm i have another one.. (though the big orgy is sounding fun!)

but to choose one more...

Malteser in her french maids outfit :D... mm xx

Why thank you mistress * bends over and dusts with her feather duster*

I'm quite flattered by all the people who said me!

I agree LH there is definatly a moistening reaction every time i look at ure pic Ecks Xxx

Loves huni wrote:

hehe... well i couldnt resist getting my maid outfit picture out! you got me all thinking M lol :p x

*faints and needs mouth to mouth* any takers??

Loves huni wrote:

ooh la la... i think the roles sudenly reversed... ill have to come see to your rescue... *searches for nurse outfit * hehe x

Yummy *waits impatiently* =D

so has our foursome turned into a fivesome ??

andy_69 wrote:

so has our foursome turned into a fivesome ?? External Media

Who was in it to begin with?? I'm greedy and just want everyone =D

andy_69 wrote:

i suggested this as part of the thread External Media and SexyLittleMinx suggested a foursome. nothing wrong with been sa bit greedy External Media means u can have a bit of choice then x

andy_69 wrote:

andy_69 wrote:

i suggested this as part of the thread External Media and SexyLittleMinx suggested a foursome. nothing wrong with been sa bit greedy External Media means u can have a bit of choice then x

up, i remeber now,was just being lazy,couldnt be bothered to check up =P lol.

Oh the more the merrier for me =)

Loves huni wrote:

hehe... well i couldnt resist getting my maid outfit picture out! you got me all thinking M lol :p x

That's the maid outfit we have. Got it from Ann Summers if I recall. (:

Malteser81 wrote:

andy_69 wrote:

andy_69 wrote:

up, i remeber now,was just being lazy,couldnt be bothered to check up =P lol.

Oh the more the merrier for me =)

hahah :P thats ok, i had to hav a look myself and see wat i'd said. i've never had anything more than the normally, me n another, so why not start at the deep end and go for a moresome n have everyone External Media

lol..... oh how the idea of being with so many of the sexy people on here is just so sexually appealing