Fantasy night with a LH member.....who, what where!!

Bit of a fun question for you all, and also a great ego boost for some..........just saying everyone on here was single...and u could have one nite with someone on here...who would it be.....where?...and what would u do!!

You can pick as many as u want.............for me, ones that have caught my eye or imagination are as follows:

Kittypurry - simple because she looks amazingly hot......and id love a cheeky lapdance from her dressed in all that goriously sexy underwear she wears so well.

Andy_69 - again theres something about the profile pic.........a general night of naughtiness would be on the cards i think.....

Hella rouge - This girl has an amazing look and style......i just really appreciate a hot and sexually open woman.........pretty much anything would be fun with her i think...

theres loads more i could list......but what does everyone else think....................;)

Everyone really! But off the top of my head: Malteaser and Sweetlove......... Foxy!!!

For me, Malteaser, and Kitty_McPlunder always win on avatar hotness! And seem banterfu (as is everyone)l! So that'd be my choices!

Ooooo this sounds fun! =D

I'll have to get back to you though. ;D

*blushes* Oh dear, this is on the basis that you cant pick ure current partner as in that case would be Valleyboyo all the way...... for me it would have to be Nexas I think. We are both similar kind of people and like minded. I love his naughty side and in general i'd just cwtch him in to my boobies and then please him till he could take no more.

I retrospect i'd like to have a huge orgy with all of you

I think it'd have to be a woman. I'm bisexual but have never done anything with a woman, so I'll take the opportunity on this fantasy night!

There are so many gorgeous ladies on here though, not sure I could pick! Right now I'm loving Love_Huni's profile pic because she just looks so happy and gorgeous, but EVERYONE on here is gorgeous. It's harder for me to pick who I'd say no to than who I'd say yes to!

I'm with Malteser, I just vote for a big Orgasm Army orgy!

Ecksvie wrote:

I'm with Malteser, I just vote for a big Orgasm Army orgy!

Here, here!

It's such a hard choice when there are so many beautiful, sexy people on here. x

Nexas. An evening in the West End to watch Love Never Dies, then a little Italian for tea. A bottle of wine and fabulous company, what more could I ask for xxx

monstergeeza wrote:

id like to have some fun with loves huni, she just looks fantastic. . and poppy a very sassy girlie, i could spend hours kissing up ecksvies sexy legs.

Oh I agree with you MG...... Ecks your legs are to die for and too could spend hours kissing them or even further =)

Quite the naughty thread this.

For me I could pick a lot of you but to narrow it down to just one would be Loves hunni as she's very hot and exactly the type of girl I go for ( petite and nice personality). Her pictures on her profile are killer as well with the fishnets and model shoot against the wall.

Now lets hope she doesn't read this.

right once ive moved everyone over to mine and be sure to bring your collections with you!!!

Thanks AA. I'd be more than happy to turn up! Possibly wearing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16664 it arrived this morning! x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Wow! That corset is beautiful! I want it!

Actually! We should have a corset party

does this involve the men wearing them too? lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Of course it does! I have a thing for crossdressers! External Media

Garters and stockings and the sexiest boots you find to go with it too. I'll sit on a throne and inspect you all in turn! External Media

ok im very much up for this lol, ill see if i can talk my wife round to letting us hold it at our new house lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Heh! Awesome! I wonder how many people would be up for a 'crossdressing revolution' ??

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO got to be done!!!!!! you got my vote!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Wow! That corset is beautiful! I want it!

Actually! We should have a corset party!

It is lovely, my OH got it for me for my birthday, If I remember I will get him to take some pics tonight. x

got my wife a really lovely corset from anne summers but she is yet to try it on :(, cant wait to see her in it

Oh I love Tim Curry in The Rocky Horror show and if ANY man could pull off that look oh he'd be in deep trouble *swoons*

Malteser81 wrote:

Oh I love Tim Curry in The Rocky Horror show and if ANY man could pull off that look oh he'd be in deep trouble *swoons*

my wife is made over him too so ive been contemplating doing that look for her see how she reacts lol