What a dream!

Just awoke froma fantastic dream and now so horny!!!! My dream involved Mariah Carey in a black rubber crotchless catsuit using a huge pink dildo on herself (she's clean shaven it would appear)

Off to pleasure over my subliminal creativity now......

Sounds like one a hell of a good dream :)

NB Your recent posts all seem to be heading in one direction matey !!!

TB

And what direction would that be?

The last dream I had that I wrote down was, on 28 Dec I woke up absolutely convinced I had escaped from prison to go and see a football match, but how was I going to avoid being recaptured before the match? I was sure it was true, it didn't make me horny though.

hmm, i'd love a black rubber crotchless catsuit, not sure it'd suit me though, lol x x

Morbidia wrote:

hmm, i'd love a black rubber crotchless catsuit, not sure it'd suit me though, lol x x

Only one way to know for sure External Media

Do they have any of those on LH??? I may wish to try ^_^

x x x

i wouldnt mind mariah carey in one!

Isn't rubber like, a bit smelly? I could go for Mariah Carey in a crotchless version of the red suit she wore in the xmas video, get one like that Morbidia? Actually a fishnet one would be better.

I've not tried a fishnet one, although i've considered it on many occasions, but i fear it would be very unforgiving, and would look dreadful, lol x x

Nope I doubt that hun,come on I know it would suit you hun

You can choose one then :-P

x x x

What for me to wear?!?!?
F*$* no!!!
Hee hee :)

Nah, dont think it'd suit you im afraid :-P

x x x

Owww :(

Hee hee well you still gotta wear that nurse outfit I bought you hun after all it does fit you perfectly ;)

Has anyone actually cum when having a dream, i have but its bloody hard work, dream that im playing with vib and just as im about to cum someone comes into the room and i have to move to another room and start again, this goes on until i wake up or do actually get to cum but thats only happened a couple of times worst luck

I usually wake up with a hard on but that doesn't seem to have anything to do with dreams.

its an involuntary reflex ,if thats how you spell it, and out of your control, or at least thats what hubby tells me

I've occasionally had dreams when I've woken up aroused but can't remember the dream at all, who was in it, what sexy about it, what I was doing. Very frustrating really.